Accept payments by credit card and check anywhere, anytime and turn your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch into a point of sale terminal.
Forte Mobile Payments, by Forte Payment Systems, is an easy-to-use app that gives those who work away from a traditional office or brick and mortar store the opportunity to never miss a sale. Accepting credit cards, debit cards and checks on the go has never been easier. Don’t be tied down by one-tier pricing models. Forte Mobile Payments gives you the freedom to choose from multiple pricing options. Securely accept payments using sturdy, professional-grade MagTek® readers.
Easy to get started:
1. Set up your merchant account with Forte (or use your existing merchant account or gateway)
2. Purchase MagTek® iDynamo card reader directly from Forte
3. Download app and enter your Forte account information under Merchant Settings.
Get your merchant account at http://www.forte.net/mobile-payments.aspx
• Highly intuitive for ease of use
• Accept all major credit cards, debit cards and electronic checks
• Access to the Forte Virtual Terminal™ for reporting
• Built-in reporting allows you to view your daily transactions and sales details
• Customers sign on touch screen with their finger
• Optionally collect tips
• Receipts can be sent by email or SMS
• Easily access transaction detail for initiating voids
• Transactions are secure and safe
• Password protected
• Optional convenience fee support
• Multiple pricing options to choose from
Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or higher.
- Merchant Settings can now be password-protected
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
There is no ability to login to my merchant account. I believe this app might just be a placeholder.
Great, reliable app
Super easy and reliable mobile payment processing app. Besides taking cards from my phone, it takes eChecks which is really convenient for our customers. I haven't found another app that does this. I also like that we can email or text a receipt to our customers. Overall, we're really happy we went with Slyde Mobile.
I'm not seeing any kind of login or password protection on this app. Do you not enter your merchant info until you process a card?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.