This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Forward Chess is an Interactive reader of chess books. Play through the lines in the book, or try your own, it's like having a chess board and a chess book in the palm of your hand.
Forward Chess includes the ability to purchase over 100 chess eBooks through our In-App Store. Check it out. Our collection is growing weekly!
Forward Chess also contains the following subscription options
- ChessPublishing's monthly periodical for the latest in opening theory
- We offer a choice of 4 different auto-renewing subscriptions
- 1 Section for 1 Year @ $19.99 USD
- 3 Sections for 1 Year @ $39.99 USD
- 6 Sections for 1 Year @ $69.99 USD
- 12 Sections for 1 Year @ $99.99 USD
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 1.12
- Integration with Forward Cloud
- Bug Fixing
- Category: Books
- Updated: Aug 05, 2017
- Version: 1.12
- Size: 35.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: WiTechnoME LLC
- © 2013-2017 ForwardChess
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- True Lies in ChessFree
- Playing 1.d4 d5$19.99
- Chess Structures - A Grandmaster Guide$19.99
- Playing 1.e4 - Caro-Kann, 1...e5 and Minor Lines$19.99
- Playing 1.e4 e5 - A Classical Repertoire$19.99
- Playing 1.d4 – The Queen’s Gambit$19.99
- 1.e4 vs The French, Caro-Kann and Philidor - GM Repertoire$19.99
- Playing 1.d4 - The Indian Defences$19.99
- Positional Decision Making in Chess$19.99
- Dvoretsky's Endgame Manual$19.99