WELCOME TO FOSSIL FORENSICS!
In Fossil Forensics, students become prehistoric experts when given a collection of ancient fossils! Students then analyze, compare, and make evolutionary and ancestral hypotheses about these skeletal systems. Using the collection board, arrange your fossils next to one another and make connections based on structure, characteristics, and make educated guesses on where fossils originated from or were related to.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
-Analyze and interpret data for patterns in the fossil record that document the existence, diversity, extinction, and change of life forms throughout the history of life on Earth under the assumption that natural laws operate today as in the past.
-Apply scientific ideas to construct an explanation for the anatomical similarities and differences among modern organisms and between modern and fossil organisms to infer evolutionary relationships.
QUESTIONS, FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
If you need assistance setting up, playing your game, or are just in the mood for an interesting conversation, please contact the friendly folks on our Customer Service team at email@example.com!
- Adjusted all in game text to match target grade level
- Updated fossil art and feedback to improve consistency in identifying structural attributes
- Improved fossil dates and feedback for chronological ordering
- Completely revamped making attribute connections
- Improved tutorial
- Fixed saving and loading functions for previous games
General Usability Fixes
- Adjusted UI to be more intuitive
- Various bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.