By Fotki Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fotki Mobile makes it easy to view your Fotki photo library on your iPhone or iPad, create new albums and upload new photos directly from mobile device.
- Single app compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch including HD Retina and multitasking
- Full screen photo browsing that lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching
- Landscape and Portrate support
- Create new albums
- Upload your photos in bulk directly from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch in full resolution, including EXIF info
- App can be sent to background and restored
Please report any problems or make suggestions using “App Support” link.
Please Note: Fotki Mobile requires “Location Access” to be able to browse your local photo library, because of iOS limitation imposed by Apple to apps.
- Fotki is a thriving online community of photo fans who share their photos and videos online.
- Fotki offers a low-cost and easy way to share your photos - and offers a printing service too.
- Fotki's streamlined interface makes browsing through public photo albums easy and addictive.
- Fotki: 9 of 9 in rating of the sites on how pleasant and intuitive the viewer experience will be for people who look at your photos.
- Fotki gives you a plethora of photo management tools.
What's New in Version 1.3
Our iOS app has been reworked and optimized, and here is the log of our changes:
- Checking if video service is enabled before trying to upload a video
- Ability to edit album and folder properties
- Album covers now shown
- Better error messages
- Keeping username after entering wrong username and password
- Showing who is logged-in
- Display current path in the album
- Better and faster caching next and previous photos in album viewing
- Ability to resize photos before uploading
This application belongs to 1990s
Okay you have access to what you upload it to your Fotki account. I don't know how uploading from the phone works I just installed the program and I had dozens and dozens of pictures upload it using my PC. Now I want to do something with those pictures, for instance email them from within the application or attach them to the text message. Unfortunately, the only thing you can do with those pictures is to look at them, nothing else. I wouldn't say it's useless but it's definitely of very limited usefulness. I am not sure if the programmers spent any time in the last several years trying to improve this application and add some functionality. Doesn't look like.
Love & hate relationship
Okay, hear me out. I do like using Fotki. I love uploading and sharing my photos via online. But when it comes with a mobile device, this thing gives me a headache. I downloaded this so that I can make room in my camera roll and upload photos on my Fotki account. The thing is, is that when I open an album through the app, it loads wrong telling me I don't have more photos than what I remember plus the crashing when uploading at times. I like it, and even pay a yearly subscription, but the mobile app really needs a huge make over, bug fixes, whichever.
Lacking one ability
In my albums, I have a folder for animations. On the iPad, the animations are stills. Too bad.
Maybe an update some day.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 18, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fotki Inc
- © Fotki Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.