Fotki Mobile makes it easy to view your Fotki photo library on your iPhone or iPad, create new albums and upload new photos directly from mobile device.
- Single app compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch including HD Retina and multitasking
- Full screen photo browsing that lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching
- Landscape and Portrate support
- Create new albums
- Upload your photos in bulk directly from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch in full resolution, including EXIF info
- App can be sent to background and restored
Please report any problems or make suggestions using “App Support” link.
- Fotki is a thriving online community of photo fans who share their photos and videos online.
- Fotki offers a low-cost and easy way to share your photos - and offers a printing service too.
- Fotki's streamlined interface makes browsing through public photo albums easy and addictive.
- Fotki: 9 of 9 in rating of the sites on how pleasant and intuitive the viewer experience will be for people who look at your photos.
- Fotki gives you a plethora of photo management tools.
- Fixed issues with memory consumption.
Ratings and Reviews
Works fine on my iPhone 7 Plus and iOS 11
For a while I was annoyed that Fotki site was not designed for mobile devices, but I was pleasantly surprised to find this app. Now in can browse my photos on the iPhone and just swipe from one to another and show them fool screen.
Things to improve: make it faster. I am seeing progress indicator way too often.
Implement a search feature (on the website as well) that would find the user’s photos matching keywords contained in descriptions of individual photos as well as album names/descriptions.
now it works on the mobile
it’s been awhile that I used this app, it finally can be logged in from my iphone and batch upload! thank you!
Waste of money
What is the point of having an account with Fotki if you can never log in through the app ?!
I've been a Fotki user for over a decade and with the rise of IG and Facebook have been using my Fotki account less and less, but lately it's been impossible to log in into the account using the app
Fotki team please do something about it !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.