Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Top 5 app in the UK!
- Top 10 Photography app in over 50 countries!
- Sunday Times Travel App Of The Week 28/08/11
- Featured In Stuff Magazines Best apps ever supplement Nov 2011
- Featured in the Daily Telegraph's top 500 apps of all time
Turn your images into Graffiti and share with your friends. Choose a photo, pick a paint and shake to spray. It's as simple as that... graffiti in seconds! No artistic talents required!
- Take pictures with built in camera
- Use pictures from your album
- Crop, zoom and scale your images
- Pick from a pallet of 11 carefully selected graffiti colours or go full colour!
- Shake to spray with realistic graffiti sound effects
- 8 Different walls to choose from
- Add an ageing effect to your graffiti
- Control over graffiti shadow colour
- Edit your images with your own doodles using a brush and eraser.
- Email your graffiti to your friends
- Upload to Facebook
- Upload to Twitter
- Save to Ablum
- Print your graffiti
Get creating your very own graffiti photos now!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AT @FOTOFFITI FOR NEWS, UPDATES AND USER IMAGES
What's New in Version 1.2
- 8 New walls added.
- Ability to control contrast of images added.
- New ageing effect added.
- Ability to change the shadow colour added.
- Addition of skip button on shake to spray page
- General performance enhancements
Great graffiti for immortalizing moments
This makes some incredibly artistic graffiti style graphics. Works best with high contrast images but I've used some low light textured portraits and they look very cool. If you take a picture of a really poignant moment, or person, or pet, and transforms it to graffiti...it really looks great. I just took one of my dog and put it on a "wooden wall" background...took all of 30 seconds.
Great work dev. Add a few more editing options (included ones are already very good) and this is easily 5 stars.
Cute, but aserious flaw is the final saved resolution
While the app is cute and fun to play with, not all images lend them selves to this kind of treatment. The choices in almost pastel paint colors is a bit disappointing, more vibrant colors would help. What really disappoints is the terrible resolution of saved images. At 320x435, .1mp they are worthless for all but e-mail.
Since the app was free, I can't complain too much, and since it is more a cutesy, funtime app instead of real photo editor, I guess the lousy resolution is not a big deal, but if you want to print out your handywork, forget about it at this resolution.
Needs jut a few more touches.
Very nice little app. Stencil art :) this app would benefit from an update that allows you to save higher quality stencils and also use plain white backgrounds. Maybe even integrate air print and make a way to export the file as a pdf so it can be printed. Lots of possibilities here. Hope to see some good updates. :)