Turn your images into Banksy Graffiti...
- Top 5 app in the UK!
- Top 10 Photography app in over 50 countries!
- Sunday Times Travel App Of The Week
- Featured In Stuff Magazines Best apps ever supplement
- Featured in the Daily Telegraph's top 500 apps of all time
- Works on both your iPhone, iTouch and iPad
- Live graffiti effect
- Take pictures with built in camera
- Use pictures from your album
- Choose from many filter combinations
- Paint your own backgrounds
- Add shapes to your graffiti
- Add text with 10 fonts to choose from
- Share your images
Get creating your very own graffiti photos now!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AT @FOTOFFITI FOR NEWS, UPDATES AND USER IMAGES
- You can now crop / resize and rotate your images
- Filter improvements
- More shapes added
- Bug fixes and optimisations
Ratings and Reviews
Works great, nice features, not perfect but it's free
There are some complaints about the app not having this or that feature, which I don't disagree with, but the app is free so I don't think it's reasonable to expect the world from it!
The app worked great for what it says it does. First thing I did was load in a photo of my daughter. I played around with some of the different settings and got it looking pretty cool. The wife was impressed.
Oh No! This can't be real.
This was once a great app... But all of its great functions are now absent ... Warning Don't update if you have the much better older version!
Let's hope the programmer restores the functionality and options that once made this app fun.
Update... Well now ... With the latest update...it is even more buggy ... Don't use the resize or rotate function if you made the mistake of updating this program... Guess the programmer does not want you using the program.
So the effects look pretty interesting, still exploring, finding out what types of images they work best with......tried out the shapes, cool, wall, cool,....text. Well. Text...might be cool, however, once I got to changing the font and the effect.....I couldn't leave that screen. No back, no "main menu" no..start over....nothin. Interesting..... I am emailing them, (and there's no settings/about/contact us....hmmmmm
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.