By Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Besides having 36 amazingly versatile, high-quality filters and a buttery-smooth interface, Fotograf does a bunch of useful things your other photo apps don’t, including:
- Allows you to make your own presets by tweaking built-in filters or saving a set of adjustments as your own custom filter.
- If there are, say, 3 filters that you use all the time, save them each as their own custom presets (without any additional adjustments) and they’ll show up at the very front of your list of filters for easy access at all times.
- Has the perfect no-fuss manual camera mode, with a single exposure slider, to let you get perfectly-exposed shots without having to mess with a bunch of other settings.
- The app automatically opens to either the in-app camera or your photo library, depending on which you last used, to get you quickly to the part where you’re choosing or taking photos.
- Features a brilliantly simple way to take well-exposed flash photos: when you enable the flash, it turns it on and leaves it on until you take the photo, so you can see the effect the flash will have (and adjust exposure if you want) before taking the shot.
- Works in portrait or landscape mode - so if you want to take photos in the app and edit them, you can do so without having to keep changing your phone orientation back and forth.
- You can take photos and have them auto-saved in any filter - just long-press on a filter to enter the in-app camera in auto-filter mode for that filter, and every photo you take will then be automatically filtered and saved to your library.
- There’s no silly and annoying extra step of having to import photos into a separate in-app library - just load and save things directly to and from your camera’s existing photo library.
- The filters are grouped into collapsible sets, so you can hide whole sets of filters you don’t want to worry about.
- Everything in Fotograf is tuned for photo fidelity - from the way the in-app camera takes photos to the bit depth of the adjustments (96-bit), Fotograf’s entire pipeline is engineered for incredibly high fidelity.
- Use our desktop app, CameraBag Photo, to fully craft your own filters using a huge array of adjustment tools, and import them for use in Fotograf.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- Fixed memory bug on file save introduced in 1.4.0 (caused crash after multiple saves)
- Be sure to also check out the newest version of CameraBag Photo for Mac, which you can use to design custom filters to use in Fotograf!
Simply the BEST
This has been my go to photo editor for several years now. Tried many others, but this is the one. Love it. I have a couple of custom preset filters (the standard in app filters adjusted to my personal taste) that I use on photos that don't have the best lighting conditions to start with. Quick and easy to use for the most common corrections I need to make. Great quality full resolution photos...thanks Nevercenter!
Love Taza?????? Still no pack😩
where is the LOVE TAZA filter???? I can't find it that's my favorite set😞
5 stars until I have it back 😭
IMPROVEMENTS NEEDED ASAP!
CameraBag is one of my favorite desktop photo editing app for long time and now this mobile companion is a great addition to the desktop version. But now that I've used this for a few days on my iPhone 7, no matter how much I want to love it, I can't because the issues, bugs and shortcomings keep coming at me faster that I can count.. here are just 6 that asap need be addressed:
1) When importing high-res photos from my camera for editing, after I apply the corrections and filters and hit the DONE button to save the edits, it all ends there! The screen goes black with an endless "waiting" hourglass in the center even though the app is doing absolutely nothing more from that point. I will need to force close it and all edits are lost. And is pointless to try again because will crash later once more. Basically any photo higher than 8 or 12MP will crash this app. Right there alone, this app is dead on the water for me. But let's keep going..
2) The Circular Blur Function is only on the frame's dead center. Very bad! Users need to be able to choose the point on the picture where the blur starts. Only forcefully being on the center of the frame makes this function completely useless for 99% of the edits.
3) The editing sliders go from LEFT (0 strength) to the right (maximum). But actually they don't start at the left.. they start already about 1/2 inch on the GUI from to the right making it visually very confusing if a small change has been applied already or not. Sliders need be complete left (0) to complete right (maximum).
4) During editing, the preview frame cannot be zoomed in. This makes it impossible to look at details while applying an effect or correct and functions like Sharpening or adding Grain and completely useless unless they can be viewed zoomed it (or at least at 100%) to actually see what it looks like.
5) The effects level of the preview image while editing inside the app is higher than the actual final result of the edited saved photo. I don't know how quite to explain this........... let's say, when I open a picture in the photo gallery and share it to Fotograf for editing and, for example I apply Vignetting and Circular Blur, once the photo is saved and modified from the original, later when I view it in the photo gallery again, the level of Vignetting and Blur is much weaker than what was showing before when I was editing the photo inside Fotograf. This is extremely frustrating and I have to go back and forcefully do an over-edit again with extra vignette and blur to compensate for the less I will get after the photo gets saved.
6) The crop button function only shows up if a photo is imported from the app itself directly. If a picture is sent from another app or shared from the photo gallery, the crop button is gone and no where to be found. I mean, really?
Anyway, I can count over 20
other bugs I have found just trying things around but, let's leave it here. If these 6 issues can be addressed by the developers asap, later happily to update my review😊
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 19, 2016
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 33.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
- © Copyright 2014 Nevercenter
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Filter Set: Love Taza$0.99
- Filter Set: Mattes$0.99
- Filter Set: Portrait$0.99
- Filter Set: Filtered B+W$0.99
- Filter Set: Vintage$0.99
- Filter Set: Color Washes$0.99
- Filter Set: Monocolor$0.99
- Filter Set: Philip Edsel$0.99
- Import Filters From CameraBag for Mac/PC$0.99