By Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Besides having 36 amazingly versatile, high-quality filters and a buttery-smooth interface, Fotograf does a bunch of useful things your other photo apps don’t, including:
- Allows you to make your own presets by tweaking built-in filters or saving a set of adjustments as your own custom filter.
- If there are, say, 3 filters that you use all the time, save them each as their own custom presets (without any additional adjustments) and they’ll show up at the very front of your list of filters for easy access at all times.
- Has the perfect no-fuss manual camera mode, with a single exposure slider, to let you get perfectly-exposed shots without having to mess with a bunch of other settings.
- The app automatically opens to either the in-app camera or your photo library, depending on which you last used, to get you quickly to the part where you’re choosing or taking photos.
- Features a brilliantly simple way to take well-exposed flash photos: when you enable the flash, it turns it on and leaves it on until you take the photo, so you can see the effect the flash will have (and adjust exposure if you want) before taking the shot.
- Works in portrait or landscape mode - so if you want to take photos in the app and edit them, you can do so without having to keep changing your phone orientation back and forth.
- You can take photos and have them auto-saved in any filter - just long-press on a filter to enter the in-app camera in auto-filter mode for that filter, and every photo you take will then be automatically filtered and saved to your library.
- There’s no silly and annoying extra step of having to import photos into a separate in-app library - just load and save things directly to and from your camera’s existing photo library.
- The filters are grouped into collapsible sets, so you can hide whole sets of filters you don’t want to worry about.
- Everything in Fotograf is tuned for photo fidelity - from the way the in-app camera takes photos to the bit depth of the adjustments (96-bit), Fotograf’s entire pipeline is engineered for incredibly high fidelity.
- Use our desktop app, CameraBag Photo, to fully craft your own filters using a huge array of adjustment tools, and import them for use in Fotograf.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- Fixed memory bug on file save introduced in 1.4.0 (caused crash after multiple saves)
- Be sure to also check out the newest version of CameraBag Photo for Mac, which you can use to design custom filters to use in Fotograf!
Simply the BEST
This has been my go to photo editor for several years now. Tried many others, but this is the one. Love it. I have a couple of custom preset filters (the standard in app filters adjusted to my personal taste) that I use on photos that don't have the best lighting conditions to start with. Quick and easy to use for the most common corrections I need to make. Great quality full resolution photos...thanks Nevercenter!
Hey your app support has been down for days.
I can't restore my purchases.
Can you please fix these important things about your Fotograf app?
Love Taza?????? Still no pack😩
where is the LOVE TAZA filter???? I can't find it that's my favorite set😞
5 stars until I have it back 😭
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 19, 2016
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 33.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
- © Copyright 2014 Nevercenter
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Filter Set: Love Taza$0.99
- Filter Set: Portrait$0.99
- Filter Set: Mattes$0.99
- Filter Set: Vintage$0.99
- Filter Set: Filtered B+W$0.99
- Filter Set: Color Washes$0.99
- Filter Set: Monocolor$0.99
- Filter Set: Philip Edsel$0.99
- Import Filters From CameraBag for Mac/PC$0.99