FotoIN automates business photo documentation with an Easy, Actionable and Open mobile solution and patented technology that provides visual verification of completed field work through embedded field data within photos and forms.
Mobile solution connects the field to the office in real time and automates current manual photo documentation filing and organization process, saving each user 75% of time in capture and filing (construction, restoration, engineering, 3rd party installation, repair and maintenance providers, property management, insurance, etc).
FotoIN enables companies to:
• Simplify and speed up photo and information capture in the field, including syncing across all devices
• Automatically upload, organize and file photos and reports into the right folder of your company’s business systems or cloud file storage (Box, Egnyte, ShareFile, SharePoint, WebDAV, and more coming)
• Drastically improve quality and safety control, management and maintenance with appropriate photo documentation of field and site conditions
• Minimize the need for escalation and repeated field visits
With FotoIN a user can:
• Snap, Tag and Annotate photos
• Automatically capture GPS, project, date and time data and auto name the photo
• Create field reports
• Sync the photo files or PDF reports to your storage account
• Search for files by keywords in the app gallery or on the FotoIN Web Management Portal
To use FotoIN Mobile with your storage provider account, download the FotoIN app, log in with your FotoIN account information and all your photos and reports will automatically sync and file into the right folder in your existing folder tree of your cloud or in-house storage account.
Ratings and Reviews
Mike, Sly and team, Our team continues to use and expand the use of this (what is more than an) APP - in our job-site photo and report collection snd preparation. Just last week, I again found myself more than pleasantly surprised by the latest update, the features that we know and find most useful have been once again enhanced and streamlined. Thank you. I am particularly enjoying the flexibility and power that the enterprise version provides us, and the ability to hold and manage our own long term storage via SharePoint ( or other cloud service)
Jon Forringer, AECOM.
Requested help from the developer. All my photos are locked in and I can't access them.
Best construction photo app
This is the best photo app for construction hands down. I have tied several apps that work ok and not so ok. This app date, time, and geo stamps your photos. You can tag the photo by job number, division of work, and even scope. You can sync the photos to your server with Box or Egnyt. The new update lets you annotate a picture and create a custom report. This app has saved my company any hours of field labor.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.