By Picture Marketing, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An enterprise photo booth platform for retail and event marketing promotions of any scale. Capture unique photos, videos and green screen GIFs; collect consumer information; and deliver branded images ready for sharing.
Deploy one or one thousand photo booths with our photo booth housings or your own. Cloud control of branding, collected data, and schedule daily or weekly reports of your marketing results.
FotoZap Booth supports a variety of ways for the consumer to receive their photo. You decide which ones are best for your campaign:
1) Consumers can enter their email address on the screen and receive their image in a branded email
2) Collect mobile phone numbers to send images by SMS text message. Ask us to add your target country.
3) Collect a custom survey, add a signature release, or have the consumer submit their image to a contest
4) Allow guests to login to Facebook to post their images
5) Guests can also start the capture countdown by scanning a unique Photo Access Card. Perfect for large events, drive to retail, or private delivery without collecting any Personally Identifiable Information.
6) Set up the booth to print branded photos to a wireless or wired photo printer. Print complex layouts with your branding.
7) Set up a public slideshow or mosaic on any screen with images captured by the booth.
As consumers go online to view and share their branded photo or video to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media channels, they are also sharing your marketing message.
The end result is a photo booth that adds new leads to your customer database while your customers promote your brand.
Compatible with Picture Marketing's complete photo activation platform, including the FotoZap Camera app for mobile image capture.
FotoZap is Photo Sharing for Brands.
What's New in Version 1.28
Allow QR Code scanning of Photo Access Cards to happen either before image capture or after. Card scanning can also be combined with the custom survey feature. This means that an event can have multiple photo booths that the consumer can trigger with their card. The consumer can enter their information at a registration station, from home, or they can enter it right on the photo booth screen during one of their capture experiences.
Optimized code that could cause a crash in edge case conditions.
More control over combining GIFs with print layouts.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 22, 2017
- Version: 1.28
- Size: 47.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Hebrew, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Picture Marketing, Inc.
- © 2017 Picture Marketing Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).