After disaster strikes, you are left debilitated in the village of Quader. There, under the care of a warrior, magician, and healer, you manage to slowly recuperate. Meanwhile, yet another new enemy lurks in the shadows, and old acquaintances from Lorden make their own appearances.
As Mendax the demon puts continuous pressure on you mentally, you and your apprentice must find the strength to continue in order to petition to Melithar the Eccentric. You fear the ancient wizard is the only one powerful enough to defeat this Netherworldian foe.
"Foundation of Nightmares" is a 100,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Samuel Harrison Young, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Play as male or female; gay, bi, or straight
• Romance several characters or none at all!
• Enjoy an adventure full of magic, friendship, and evil villains
• Several illustrations to enhance your experience
• Battle bandits and demons
Added support for iPhone X. If you enjoy playing "Foundation of Nightmares," please leave a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
- Hosted Games LLC
- 33.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Samuel Harrison Young
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.