FoundMyFitness: Nutrition & Science
By Mark Patrick
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instant access to updates on topics like nutrition, science, health, and news from the blog & podcast of Dr. Rhonda Patrick.
The most prominent features of this app are:
• Read and share the latest and greatest news about health, science, nutrition, and fitness. Including hundred of stories.
• Access to stream the FoundMyFitness podcast either as video or an audio-only stream, and without having to download the media in advance.
... and optionally ...
• Receive push notifications when news comes out that has anything to do with health, science, nutrition, or fitness.
• Receive push notifications of new podcasts or articles authored from FoundMyFitness
(Push notifications can be turned off in the settings panel.)
What's New in Version 1.0.5
This version comes with some major improvements. These include:
• Improved usability. Previous versions had an issue with buttons being "hard" to click.
• Fewer inexplicable pauses and less crashing.
• Speed improvements.
• The ability to control certain settings (like turning off push notifications for certain types of updates).
• A generally more polished or otherwise visually appealing interface.
• The ability to share stories and podcasts with friends by email, social media, or SMS text message.
Legit Science here.
Having a Master's degree and being in the fitness industry for 20 years I've been seen an unfathomable amount of misinformation. I was sold on on Dr. Rhonda Patrick the moment I heard her. The icing on the cake was her podcast video where she had George Brooks on. George Brooks, of Berkley in Ca, is considered the God of physiology. He was my Graduate School advisor's advisor. I'm looking forward to more and more information from Dr. Patrick.
Science-backed information on nutrition, excersie and general health
I first heard of Dr. Rhonda Patrick on Joe Rogan's podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience". Rhonda got me excited about nutrition again and reminded me that everything that I eat, how I exercise, and the type of stress that I expose myself to matters. She's a breath of fresh air in the polluted world of fitness supplements, #fitfam, and the like. Download this app- you won't regret it!
Awesome Dr Patrick
Always something new and informative. Takes you on new avenues of study every time there's a new upload. It's one of those site that you don't pick up useless information. It's something you can apply to yourself or intrigue you into digging deeper into the topic being highlighted.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 11, 2015
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Mark Patrick
- © FoundMyFitness
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.