The Fountain Valley mobile app is your daily, interactive,
one-stop source for the latest health and wellness tips from our experts, here
in Fountain Valley, California.
- Emergency Room check-in online
- Find a physician
- My Health-Rec –Patient Portal
- Online Bill pay
- Social Media Access
- Sign up for a health class or event
- Listing of available Hospital Services
- Contact us
Hospital Information/About Us:
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center (FVRMC) is a 400-bed acute care hospital and one of the most comprehensive medical facilities in Orange County, California. Serving the community for more than 40 years, the hospital’s core services encompass heart and vascular care, spine , orthopedics, neurosurgery, and women’s and children’s services, including high-risk labor and delivery, a Level III Neonatal ICU, a Pediatric Unit for sick kids and a Pediatric ICU for critically ill children. FVRH also offers surgical weight loss, an Outpatient Diabetes Program, a Center for Breast Care, transfusion-free medicine and surgery, and 24-hour emergency care including an accredited Chest Pain Center and a certified Primary Stroke Center. To learn more, visit www.fountainvalleyhospital.com.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't record data
I have deleted this app and installed it again, but it won't allow me to record any data.
- Tenet HealthSystem Medical, Inc.
- 19.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Abrazo Health 2014, All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.