Stay connected to Fountaindale Public Library from home and abroad. Register for events, search for books and movies, renew your items and much more. Download the app today and experience your library like never before!
• Looking for the newest releases? Browse our new books and movies and reserve your copy with just the tap of a finger.
• Log in to the app with your library card number and PIN to keep track of your account on the go! Renew material, manage your holds, review your loan history and check your account balance, too.
• Check out material on site with your eCard.
• Explore our entire catalog. Search, read reviews, find similar items and locate a copy to pick up from Fountaindale or one of our neighboring libraries.
• Access digital content in one convenient location. Search for eBooks, eAudiobooks, movies and more from OverDrive, Freegal, hoopla and other content providers.
• Discover a new skill and connect with your community at one of our amazing events! Filter by event type or age group and register right from the app. Add events to your calendar or share them with your friends on Facebook.
Added support for additional registration types.
Ratings and Reviews
Not available for Fire tabs?
My property taxes pay for this library, the least you can do in return is make this app accessible to ALL tablets designed for reading.
Not really improved
Hard to write this review. If I want to connect to my library with an app, there's no other option. But the long awaited new app, which put us through months of app-less time between the taking down of the former app and the lunch of the current app, is certainly a downgrade compared to what the old app offered. The listing of checked out items can only be viewed in a sorting by item type. So, when I want really just to know when my next due items are coming due, I have to be sure I check every type of item category: movie dvds, music cds, audiobook, book bags, books, and books with accompanying cds are all separate categories. That sorting gives me no value and makes it very inconvenient to check which items are next to hit their due dates. The listing also fails to indicate how many renewals I have left on an item, which actually would be very valuable. In addition, when scrolling through you list of items on which you've placed a hold, be careful. If you accidentally rest too long on the overly large "cancel" bar while trying to just scroll through the list, you will lose your place in line. There is now confirmation request or other failsafe to ensure you intend to cancel a hold. Neither does the list of holds give an option to change the date of a hold, say if I am going on vacation and don't want the item to come available while I am gone. These problems do not exist with the website, so although it's not as convenient having to reload the web page each time, checking account info or making any transactions as listed above is really only reasonable on the website. The old app was perfectly fine. An actual improvement would have been good, but this new app is just painful. Maybe next time there could be a chance for patron input before a redesign is attempted, rather than just having staff and/or a consultant make these decisions.
Needs basic improvement
Would be much better if you could remain logged in. Seems I have to enter my card info almost every time. Please fix this or add thumbprint recognition. Decent app otherwise.
- Fountaindale Public Library District (inc
- 16.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Communico Corporation Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.