Four Rivers Classic
By Loy Enterprises, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Four Rivers Classic brings the great Shisen-Sho solitaire game with fun new features to your iPod, iPhone and iPad. Match pairs of classic mahjong tiles by connecting at most three straight lines. It's a great variation for folks who have mastered other tile solitaire games. With three levels and mulligans available, you will find a game suited for any skill.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
* Fixed game ending bug when sound effects are off
* Fixed various timer bugs
Good game, but...
This (for me) is an addictive game and I’d like to rate it a 5, but this version suffers in comparison to the previous. Specifically:
- The timer doesn’t start until you make the first move. This is clearly an invitation to study the board before beginning.
- The timer doesn’t stop when you finish a game!
- The timer doesn’t stop when the app is in the background!
- When you tap a tile and then tap in space (obviously accidentally), the initial tile becomes inactive and you have to return to it to tap it again. This is annoying in a timed game. And it’s unlike the preferred behavior that happens when you tap a tile and then tap the wrong tile — in that case, the initial tile remains active so you can quickly tap the correct tile.
It’s annoying that the developers of this game can’t find the time to fix a few relatively straightforward bugs, especially since the previous version of the game had none of these problems.
Changed the look
I chose this game because of the brightness of the colors and clarity of details on the tiles - that's all gone now. I don't enjoy playing now because it's hard on my eyes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 10, 2014
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Loy Enterprises, Inc.
- © 2010 Loy Enterprises, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.