By Sonoma Wire Works
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"I'm obsessed with this FourTrack recording app - a superpowerful studio in your pocket." Trey Anastasio (Phish guitarist) in Rolling Stone Magazine
• Multitrack recording: use bounce for more than 4 tracks
• 16 bit, 44.1 kHz recording quality
• Pan Control: move tracks from left to right
• Timeline: seek to anywhere in a song instantly
• Latency Compensation: accurate to within 1ms
• Compressor-Limiter: fattens sound of output mix
• Bounce: mix song to track 1 and 2 of a new song to record as many tracks as you want
• Metronome: select tempo by number or tapping. Record along with real drums, including beats by Jason McGerr (Death Cab for Cutie)
• MasterFX: sweeten the sound of your recordings with a compressor-limiter and a 4-band parametric EQ
• File Import - Import audio into FourTrack by opening an audio email attachment or by dragging audio files into FourTrack's FileImport area in iTunes. Supports .wav, .mp3 and .aiff formats. This feature requires iOS 4.0 and iTunes 9.2 or above
• Input Monitoring - Use FourTrack's settings tool to enable/disable input monitoring. Input monitoring is enabled when a track is armed and in either Pause or Record mode. Playback of existing tracks overrides input monitoring. When input monitoring is on, sliders on armed tracks are enabled and control the monitor mix
• Jam along with your favorite songs by launching FourTrack while your iTunes Music app is playing.
• GuitarJack Model 2 Control Panel - Adjust the input settings of the GuitarJack Model 2 audio I/O interface for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Select from 1/4", stereo 1/8" or both inputs simultaneously, and adjust input levels with 60 dB of analog gain control. GuitarJack Model 2 can be used by most apps that do recording or playback. When a stereo mode is selected, tracks will arm in pairs (1 & 2 or 3 & 4). Record in stereo! Simultaneously record 2 inputs, like guitar and vocals.
• TaylorEQ - Input EQ for enhancing the FourTrack recordings of Taylor Guitars or any acoustic instrument. Select from a range of Taylor body styles in basic mode, or select the Advanced tab to adjust the 6 band parametric equalizer manually.
• ARM Optimized Audio Engine - Hand optimized assembly code.
• Higher Resolution Graphics: Optimized for the iPhone 4 Retina Display.
• New in FourTrack 6: GuitarTone amps & effects in FourTrack have been updated to GuitarTone 2, so they sound even better, allowing musicians to capture great sounding guitar tone. Purchase amp and effect packs in the stand-alone GuitarTone App and they will be automatically activated in FourTrack as well.
• New in FourTrack 7: Dropbox Sync: Upload and store your mixes and projects to your Dropbox account, then share your music by emailing download links to friends.
• New in FourTrack 7: AudioCopy 2: Copy and paste audio between other AudioCopy 2 enabled apps.
To prevent losing data during iTunes sync, please see the FourTrack Guide, then be sure to backup your FourTrack songs before updating.
Sonoma Wire Works, makers of GuitarJack Model 2 (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), GuitarJack 2 USB (Mac/Win/iPad), StudioTrack (iPad), RiffWorks recording software (Mac/Win), DrumCore plug-in (Mac/Win) and more.
Videos, Guide, FAQ, Forum and more on sonomawireworks.com
Email email@example.com with questions.
"Solid and functional. Stable, easy and useful" - Wired.com
What's New in Version 7.0
- iOS 7 Tested
- Dropbox Sync: Upload and store your mixes and projects to your Dropbox account, then share your music by emailing download links to friends
- AudioCopy 2: Copy and paste audio between other AudioCopy 2 enabled apps
- Playback in background
- GuitarJack Model 2 Control Panel updates
- Updated SongTool graphics
FourTrack works with most audio interfaces, but sounds best with GuitarJack Model 2 and GuitarJack 2 USB audio interfaces, which feature a 1/4 inch input, an 1/8" stereo input, an 1/8" stereo headphone/line out with increased drive for headphones, 24-bit AD/DA converters and impeccable sound with no discernible noise. GuitarJack is ideal for jamming with GuitarTone and recording using the GuitarTone tool in FourTrack and StudioTrack, GuitarJack's studio-quality sound is designed by Joe Bryan. Read about him here http://www.sonomawireworks.com/joe.php
We're happy to help! Contact support with questions:
Please review FourTrack in iTunes.
First thing I noticed...
I haven't had a chance to record anything yet, so I can't say much from that standpoint. but the first thing I noticed was that the status bar overlaps right onto the interface as soon as I switch from one option screen to another. and there are a small handful of visual elements that didn't seem to get tweaked (mainly graphics that were still lo-res). update just sorta "feels" incomplete in the same way the last one did.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 02, 2014
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 44.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sonoma Wire Works
- © 2008-2014, Sonoma Wire Works
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.