By Sonoma Wire Works
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"I'm obsessed with the FourTrack recording app - a super powerful studio in your pocket." Trey Anastasio (Phish guitarist) in Rolling Stone Magazine
• Multitrack recording: use bounce for more than 4 tracks
• 16 bit, 44.1 kHz recording quality
• Pan Control: move tracks from left to right
• Timeline: seek to anywhere in a song
• Latency Compensation: accurate to within 1ms
• Compressor-Limiter: fattens sound of output mix
• Bounce: mix song to track 1 and 2 of a new song to record as many tracks as you want
• Metronome: select tempo by number or tapping. Record along with real drums, including beats by Jason McGerr (Death Cab for Cutie)
• MasterFX: sweeten the sound of your recordings with a compressor-limiter and a 4-band parametric EQ
• File Import - Import audio into FourTrack by opening an audio email attachment or by dragging audio files into FourTrack's FileImport in iTunes. Supports .wav, .mp3 and .aiff formats. Requires iOS 4.0 and iTunes 9.2 or above
• Input Monitoring - Use FourTrack's settings tool to enable/disable input monitoring. Input monitoring is enabled when a track is armed and in either Pause or Record mode. Playback of existing tracks overrides input monitoring. When input monitoring is on, sliders on armed tracks are enabled and control the monitor mix
• Jam along with iTunes by launching FourTrack while your iTunes Music app is playing.
• Interface Control Panel - Adjust the input settings of GuitarJack Stage, StudioJack Mini, GuitarJack Model 2 and other third-party interfaces.
• TaylorEQ - Input EQ for enhancing FourTrack recordings of Taylor Guitars or any acoustic instrument. Select from a range of Taylor body styles in basic mode, or select the Advanced tab to adjust the 6 band parametric equalizer.
• ARM Optimized Audio Engine - Hand optimized assembly code.
• New in v6: GuitarTone amps & effects in FourTrack updated to sound even better. Purchase amp and effect packs in the stand-alone GuitarTone App and they will be automatically activated in FourTrack as well.
• New in v7: Dropbox Sync: Upload and store your mixes and projects to your Dropbox account, then share your music by emailing links to friends.
• New in v7.1: AudioCopy 3: Copy and paste audio between other AudioCopy 3 enabled apps. Updated for iOS 9. Added support for upcoming GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini.
• New in v7.1.3: Enhanced support for GuitarJack Stage, StudioJack Mini, and predecessors (GuitarJack Model 2 and GuitarJack 2 USB), as well as generic USB audio interfaces.
• New in v7.2: Updated for iOS 10
• New in v7.2.1: Fixed playback crash in iOS 10.1, fixed bug where output was always going to speaker, and fixed bug in sharing of GuitarTone purchases and presets in iOS 10.
To prevent losing data during iTunes sync, see the FourTrack Guide and be sure to backup your FourTrack songs before updating.
Sonoma Wire Works, makers of GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Mac/Win/Android), StudioTrack (iPad), RiffWorks recording software (Mac/Win), DrumCore plug-in (Mac/Win) and more.
Videos, Guide, FAQ, Forum: sonomawireworks.com
Email email@example.com with questions.
"Solid and functional. Stable, easy and useful" - Wired.com
What's New in Version 7.2.2
- Fixed bug where metronome was not audible in preview mode.
- Fixed issue where GuitarJack Model 2 appears as "not supported".
- Fixed unlocking products with GuitarJack Model 2
- GuitarTone fixes
- iOS 10 compatibility fixes
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We are happy to help!
Sonoma's newest 2-in/2-out audio interfaces (StudioJack Mini and GuitarJack Stage) are "iPhone-7 Ready" with headphone/line-out and charging.
Record, practice, and play live anywhere with compatible Mac, Windows, iOS and Android devices using popular audio recording, amps and effects software! Charge your iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPad, and other compatible iOS devices while you listen to music, play or record your guitar.
StudioJack Mini ($149 US) is a compact, multi-platform, device-powered, 24-bit audio interface with studio-quality sound. Includes a mono Hi-Z ¼ inch input for guitar or bass, stereo mic/line ¼ inch input for vocals or keyboards, two analog input level knobs with LED metering, a stereo ¼ inch output for headphones, plug-in power for electret microphones, and all the cables you need to plug into your compatible Mac, PC, iOS and Android system. The successor to GuitarJack Model 2, StudioJack Mini is a much improved version of the critically acclaimed GuitarJack line.
For more features, check out GuitarJack Stage ($299), which adds an expression pedal jack to control wah, volume, or other effects; 2 line level ¼ inch outputs (left and right) for monitors/amps/mixer; 1 stereo ¼ inch output for headphones; 5 knobs, 4 foot switches, and 4 LEDs for controlling MIDI enabled software; all encased in a rugged aluminum chassis.
Charge an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (or reduce power consumption for compatible Android devices) while you play!
About StudioJack Mini: http://www.sonomawireworks.com/studiojackmini/
About GuitarJack Stage: http://www.sonomawireworks.com/guitarjackstage/
Lost sessions / missing audio
"Recorded" a few half hour sessions last night and went to listen today. Only 40 s cone clips appear. Lost all the magic. Have been trying to capture 3–5 minute snippets to see what's happening and every time it only saves 40–50 seconds of the recording.
No mp3 conversion or easy send capability
Features are okay for price but this really needs an easy send button & not just Dropbox. Inability to instantly share is a huge strike against this app. Musicians are impatient when inspiration strikes. Get it done & I'll revise my review.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 7.2.2
- Size: 82.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sonoma Wire Works
- © 2008-2017, Sonoma Wire Works
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.