By Sonoma Wire Works
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"I'm obsessed with the FourTrack recording app - a superpowerful studio in your pocket." Trey Anastasio (Phish guitarist) in Rolling Stone Magazine
• Multitrack recording: use bounce for more than 4 tracks
• 16 bit, 44.1 kHz recording quality
• Pan Control: move tracks from left to right
• Timeline: seek to anywhere in a song
• Latency Compensation: accurate to within 1ms
• Compressor-Limiter: fattens sound of output mix
• Bounce: mix song to track 1 and 2 of a new song to record as many tracks as you want
• Metronome: select tempo by number or tapping. Record along with real drums, including beats by Jason McGerr (Death Cab for Cutie)
• MasterFX: sweeten the sound of your recordings with a compressor-limiter and a 4-band parametric EQ
• File Import - Import audio into FourTrack by opening an audio email attachment or by dragging audio files into FourTrack's FileImport in iTunes. Supports .wav, .mp3 and .aiff formats. Requires iOS 4.0 and iTunes 9.2 or above
• Input Monitoring - Use FourTrack's settings tool to enable/disable input monitoring. Input monitoring is enabled when a track is armed and in either Pause or Record mode. Playback of existing tracks overrides input monitoring. When input monitoring is on, sliders on armed tracks are enabled and control the monitor mix
• Jam along with iTunes by launching FourTrack while your iTunes Music app is playing.
• Interface Control Panel - Adjust the input settings of GuitarJack Stage, StudioJack Mini, GuitarJack Model 2 and other third-party interfaces.
• TaylorEQ - Input EQ for enhancing FourTrack recordings of Taylor Guitars or any acoustic instrument. Select from a range of Taylor body styles in basic mode, or select the Advanced tab to adjust the 6 band parametric equalizer.
• ARM Optimized Audio Engine - Hand optimized assembly code.
• New in v6: GuitarTone amps & effects in FourTrack updated to sound even better. Purchase amp and effect packs in the stand-alone GuitarTone App and they will be automatically activated in FourTrack as well.
• New in v7: Dropbox Sync: Upload and store your mixes and projects to your Dropbox account, then share your music by emailing links to friends.
• New in v7.1: AudioCopy 3: Copy and paste audio between other AudioCopy 3 enabled apps. Updated for iOS 9. Added support for upcoming GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini.
• New in v7.1.3: Enhanced support for GuitarJack Stage, StudioJack Mini, and their predecessors (GuitarJack Model 2 and GuitarJack 2 USB), as well as generic USB audio interfaces.
To prevent losing data during iTunes sync, see the FourTrack Guide and be sure to backup your FourTrack songs before updating.
Sonoma Wire Works, makers of GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Mac/Win/Android), StudioTrack (iPad), RiffWorks recording software (Mac/Win), DrumCore plug-in (Mac/Win) and more.
Videos, Guide, FAQ, Forum and more on sonomawireworks.com
Sonoma's FourTrack forum:
Email email@example.com with questions.
"Solid and functional. Stable, easy and useful" - Wired.com
What's New in Version 7.1.5
- (iPhone 6s, 6s Plus) FourTrack is now able to use the built-in mic for recording, as well as built-in speaker out for playback.
- (iPhone 6s, 6s Plus) Fixed inability to select the MasterFX compressor or EQ
- Fixed issue with right channel not monitoring correctly in Interfaces panel
- Fixed issue with GuitarJack Model 2 not being able to use stereo inputs
- Fixed brief feedback that could occur when connecting GuitarJack Stage, StudioJack Mini or GuitarJack Model 2 while Interfaces panel open
- Fixed issue where creating a new song would arm only track 1 instead of 1+2 when interface is set to record stereo
- Fixed issue with GuitarJack Model 2 settings not getting loaded at app startup or when first connected
- Fixed crash in AudioCopy
- GuitarTone song tool improvements:
• Greatly improved wah pedal smoothness and responsiveness when used with GuitarJack Stage and expression pedal
• Fixed an issue where the factory “Clean” preset would load after editing a custom preset
- Delay pedal improvements:
• Mapped the delay rate knob to a more usable range
• Fixed the direction of the delay rate and damping knobs
- Misc pedal UI knob appearance improvements
- Known issue: AudioPaste succeeds, but dialog shows "Failed to paste from General Pasteboard"
- Added ability to select input channels in GuitarJack Stage, StudioJack Mini and GuitarJack 2 USB (channels 1 or 2 for mono recording, and 1+2 for stereo/dual-track)
- Other improvements to Interfaces panel
- Fixed minor issue where status bar appears on top of FourTrack's main screen after closing the About page
- Greatly enhanced support for GuitarJack Stage, StudioJack Mini, GuitarJack Model 2, GuitarJack 2 USB and generic USB audio interfaces.
- Fixed bugs and crash in compressors (GuitarTone 'Fatti' pedal and MasterFX 'Slammer')
- News: GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini audio interfaces for Mac, PC, iOS and Android are now available.
- Fixed issues with Dropbox sign-in and upload/update.
- Fixed audio artifacts in Metronome on 32-bit devices.
- Updated for iOS 9
- Added AudioCopy 3: Copy and paste audio between other AudioCopy 3 enabled apps.
- Added support for new GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini
KNOWN ISSUE for iOS 9 (version 7.1 through 7.1.4): iPhone 6s and 6s Plus do not allow use of built-in outputs on device with FourTrack.
To use FourTrack on your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus, plug headphones, speakers or a recording interface into your device BEFORE you launch FourTrack. This generation of iPhone is unable to convert audio recorded at 44.1 kHz (the native sample rate for FourTrack) to your device speakers' native sample rate, which is 48kHz. To prevent playback issues, FourTrack's inputs are disabled until headphones or speakers are plugged into the device audio output. Using an external audio interface that connects to the device's lightning jack (including GuitarJack Model 2, GuitarJack 2 USB, GuitarJack Stage, and StudioJack Mini) will also remedy this, as it changes the output from the phone's speakers to the interface output.
Now Available: GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini interfaces for desktop and mobile:
See the Sonoma Wire Works FourTrack forum for helpful tips:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Works great with iPhone 6S
The built in mic recording is working great again, effects are better, and I've been enjoying using it with Guitarjack stage.
Totally Useless with iPhone 6s Plus and iOS 9.1
Newest update restores functionality, thank you.
How can i get a refund?
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 15, 2016
- Version: 7.1.5
- Size: 59.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sonoma Wire Works
- © 2008-2016, Sonoma Wire Works
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.