By FOX News Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the new Fox News universal app for iPhone and iPad follow dynamic, real-time reporting from Fox News! Get comprehensive coverage of the day’s hottest stories with Fox News alerts, Fair and Balanced headlines, live streaming video through Fox News Go, vibrant photo galleries, and the latest video clips from your favorite shows on demand!
Live Video & Clips
• With Fox News Go, watch 24/7 live Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network anytime, anywhere*
• View streaming coverage of live events and exclusive programming available only online
• Browse the latest headlines while watching Fox News live coverage and clips on demand
• Adjust the player size to you preference – go full screen by flipping your phone into landscape or shrink it down to audio only.
• iPad only: Watch Fox News Channel in full screen or minimize and move to any corner of the screen while you read the top stories. Watch it your way
Breaking News & Alerts
• Subscribe to Fox News Alerts to follow breaking news as it happens
• Keep an eye on the Breaking News Hub to stay up to date on a story as it unfolds
Enhanced News Format
• Articles now offer related content – view videos, slideshows, and lists for the news that matters to you
• View the latest videos from the #1 cable news shows and anchors on Fox News Channel
• Connect with your favorite shows and news personalities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more directly from the app
New! iPad exclusive features:
The News Desk
• The News Desk is your customized Fox News experience!
• Personalize it with the information you care about most, including topics, shows, and tweets.
• Browse Fox News headlines faster!
• Easily activate Reader Mode in Settings to quickly scan the latest Fox News stories.
* An authorized pay TV subscription is required in order to watch live FOX News Channel and FOX Business Network.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- Bug fixes
I appreciate the accessibility and simplification that this app seeks to provide, however there is much to be desired. With Fox News being the juggernaut it is there should be some accountability, so I'm hoping to reach someone. While I may save time in the process of getting the news I prefer it becomes mired in the uncountable glitches that come about in getting that news. In other words, the "ease" with which I expect to get from such an app becomes moot. When tiny things, such as (barely) touching the screen in the wrong spot accidentally (which ALWAYS seems to be the wrong spot) takes me to a webpage, and diverts me from what I was doing so often that I scream, it begins to take the ease and fun out of it. And when the app will not open after repeated tries, after turning the phone off then back on and after deleting the app and then reinstalling it and it still will not work all "ease of use" and any other "app" jargon goes out the door. I've given Fox the benefit of the the doubt for far too long. But after this long someone should've given the IT guys the yellow light. I'd still use the app if I could (and yes I am running the current iOS with an iPhone 6), but it won't open. So, patch the bugs and I'll consider re-downloading this app. Until then I guess I'll have to turn on my TV. Or try MSNBC.
Organization could be a little easier.
I’m a little new to the fox news world however I really like this app. It seems easy and straightforward as far as I can tell. I only wish that the main page was really only composed of “Latest News”, instead of having “Latest News” then “Features and Faces”, and then back to “Latest News” again. I think that could be better organized
I also don’t like that when you first scroll down it partially opens an article to get you to see more of it. I would rather I could just scroll down normally and choose which article I wish to read. I also get asked to send a review every other time I open the app, and I probably open it 5 times a day.
I love the “breaking news” feature, I have it set to display a banner at the top of my phone when something relevant happens. I am able to see something important or interesting right away in a subtle way. I like how I can watch videos and continue to read other articles on one screen, as the video goes to the top half of the screen and I can continue to search and scroll around for other topics or issues on the bottom half. But over all the app runs smoothly and has good material to look at.
Wonderful App where Truth Resides!
I love this app. But before I continue I want you to know that this is the second time I have tried to submit my review. The first time I used a name that was already in use and my review was automatically erased. I doubt if this second attempt will be as good as the first but here goes. I use to get my news from The Washington ComPost but their Protection of the Obozo administration at all costs has rendered the rag irrelevant.
On the other hand Fox News reports on relevant stories with hard hitting and honest journalism from many of the best journalists in the business.
I receive timely updates 24/7 and Fox News is usually the first news source to have the scoop. What's with all the negative reviews about any glitches in the app? I'd rather live with glitches than to be lied to by the Drive By media. Keep up the great work Fox News!!!
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 20, 2015
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 50.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FOX News Digital
- © 2015 FOX News Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.