By FOX News Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the Fox News universal app for iPhone and iPad follow dynamic, real-time reporting from Fox News! Get comprehensive coverage of the day’s hottest stories with Fox News alerts, Fair and Balanced headlines, live streaming video through Fox News Go, vibrant photo galleries, and the latest video clips from your favorite shows on demand!
Live Video & Clips
• With Fox News Go, watch 24/7 live Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network anytime, anywhere*
• View streaming coverage of live events and exclusive programming available only online
• Browse the latest headlines while watching Fox News live coverage and clips on demand
• Adjust the player size to you preference – go full screen by flipping your phone into landscape or shrink it down to audio only.
• iPad only: Watch Fox News Channel in full screen or minimize and move to any corner of the screen while you read the top stories. Watch it your way
Breaking News & Alerts
• Subscribe to Fox News Alerts to follow breaking news as it happens
• Keep an eye on the Breaking News Hub to stay up to date on a story as it unfolds
Enhanced News Format
• Articles now offer related content – view videos, slideshows, and lists for the news that matters to you
• View the latest videos from the #1 cable news shows and anchors on Fox News Channel
• Connect with your favorite shows and news personalities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more directly from the app
Apple Watch App
• Scan the headlines in entertainment, politics, tech and more.
• Save stories to read them later.
• Share stories on Facebook and Twitter.
• Receive Fox News Breaking News alerts on your watch.
New! iPad exclusive features:
The News Desk
• The News Desk is your customized Fox News experience!
• Personalize it with the information you care about most, including topics, shows, and tweets.
• Browse Fox News headlines faster!
• Easily activate Reader Mode in Settings to quickly scan the latest Fox News stories.
* An authorized pay TV subscription is required in order to watch live FOX News Channel and FOX Business Network.
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. You may also download the App Choices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices/.
What's New in Version 2.2.9
- Back end updates
I LOVE FOX NEWS and I love the FOX app. There has been so much caos in the world and if my phone
app hasn't made my phone jingle throughout the night I know that the world is okay for one more day when I awaken in the morning. My favorite is Bill O'Reilly. I record 6-7 shows every day. I hate it when my regulars go on vacation. I did stop watching Kelly for a few weeks. She changed. I think she was too full of herself for a while. I'm back to watching her now. I am disappointed Greta is gone. She was great but I know she will do okay. She's a smart lady and covered the "fair" part of FOX very well. I miss her. FOX news helps me stay on top of what's going on in the world. I could say so much more. I am glad I have the FOX APP on my phone. When I can't be home I am assured I will get notices of importance throughout the day. Thank you. 💋
I really like Fox News and am constantly going to it for my updates. I love Todd Starnes. Keep him coming!! The wait time is better for the ads but there are still some that are 25-30 seconds. If you must have them please limit them to 15 seconds. Some of your links to the videos are not what they appear or even what is advertised. About 1:5. Not good. When you take off an old news article please put it at the bottom for a day or two so they can still be accessed. I love to share some of the top news articles but it's hard when they've disappeared. Keep up the good work I love the articles and the frequency!
It was great until
I was enjoying this app until it kept asking me for a review. It's like fishing for likes on Facebook which I find annoying. So when it wouldn't load for me I uninstalled it and installed it again and now I can't even open it up to view any content. I can get the alerts just fine ( I don't see why I'm being sent 2 notifications for the same thing 🤔) but I can't the app to open. If this didn't get fixed I'll just delete the app and find something else to replace it. I shouldn't have to struggle to read what I want. And trying to read a story where I can only read 2 or 3 paragraphs then it won't let me scroll down to read more of the story is irritating!!
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Version: 2.2.9
- Size: 61.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FOX News Digital
- © 2016 FOX News Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes