FOX Sports GO
By FOX Sports Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With FOX Sports GO, you can watch live sports and great shows from FOX Sports, FS1, FS2, your FOX Sports Regional Network, FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports, and FOX Soccer Plus.* No matter where you go, take FOX Sports with you on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
FOX Sports GO features live coverage of great sports, including:
• NFL (web and tablet only)**
• College Football and College Hoops
• UEFA Champions League & Bundesliga Soccer
DUE TO LEAGUE RESTRICTIONS, NFL GAMES ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN FOX SPORTS GO ON PHONES.
You can also stream great shows like FOX Sports Live, The Ultimate Fighter, NASCAR Race Hub and UFC Tonight.
FOX Sports GO is free to download. All you need to do to watch is sign in with your TV Provider credentials.
FOX Sports GO—put FOX Sports in your pocket and GO.
*You need to receive these channels in your TV channel line-up to watch them in FOX Sports GO. Some channels may not yet be available for every TV Provider.
**Due to league restrictions, NFL games are not available in FOX Sports GO on phones.
***We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices and to opt-out, see www.aboutads.infl/choices. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
NEW! Picture-in-Picture Multitasking Support for iPad -- watch FOX Sports GO while you browse your other apps!
Nearly perfect | Repetitive Commercials
This app has been nearly perfect for me. However, the commercials range from very repetitive to playing the same exact obnoxiously loud/annoying commercial to start every commercial break. Due to the AT&T "crying man in the shower" & 5-Hour Energy "mind blowing" commercial, I have to quickly mute my TV thus never hearing any of the other commercials. One these two commercials start every commercial break and are so loud with screaming and dubstep music, my nerves could only take it a few times. Please modify the commercial breaks.
Serious improvement needed.
- Cant pause and fast forward through commercials like set top boxes. Boo.
- Video quality often inferior and pixelated.
- Same 3 commercials every. Single. Commercial. Break. Gets really old, fast. Coors, Bridgestone, Verizon. Hope you like them, cause it's all you will see, over and over and over again.
- Often feed locks up and has to be restarted.
- Commercials are WAY louder than the game.
- One commercial will start, then suddenly cut to another commercial.
- Relying on this app for the big game? Don't.
- You can press pause, but when you press play it starts live in real time, so yeah... you missed all that while you were peeing. But if you pause during a commercial, don't worry you won't miss a second of the commercial. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? No, seriously, try it. It's rigged.
- This isn't related to the app, but Fox Sports likes to place large adverts that obscure the action at the most inappropriate times.
- Except for all those things, it's not too bad.
Missed 2 important games :-( Bad App
I was watching the 1st half of the Man City vs Monaco game and the 2nd half of the game was u not available for some reason so I missed my game..... "UPDATING REVIEW" (3 days later) I checked my optimum guide and Porto vs Juventus game is on television once again but somehow the game is not streaming for me on Fox Sports App. And, somehow my friend is getting it though through Verizon. I pay for this channel through my cable provider (Optimum) just as my friend does with Verizon. Fox Sports Go app should be streaming these games live. No reason for them not to. I pay for this. This is horrible. I missed half of the champions League games because of this. Very upset. Fox has the worst app out. Needs to be fixed asap.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 99.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FOX Sports Interactive
- © 2016 FOX Sports Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes