FOX13 Weather App
By Cox Media Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chief Meteorologist Joey Sulipeck and The Severe Weather Center 13 Team of certified meteorologists have helped develop the Mid-South’s most accurate local weather app, The FOX13 Weather App.
Developed specifically for Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi, the FOX13 Weather App provides the most accurate local forecasts, to keep you and your family safe. The Mid-South’s most powerful local weather app includes:
-Free push alerts for every kind of weather event from tornado warnings to ice and snow alerts. See a complete list inside the alert settings.
-New map layers are now available to be added to the interactive radar including severe weather watches and warnings, snowfall estimates, storm reports and more. Tap the layers and settings buttons on radar to see a complete list. Select a Mid-South location to see a local forecast.
The weather changes rapidly in the mid-south. Now, the app tells you which member of the Severe Weather Center 13 team crafted the local forecast. Forecasts from national apps that are pre-loaded on your device lack the local expertise when severe weather threatens.
The FOX13 Weather app is focused solely on getting the local forecast right, every day.
- Place a location pin precisely where you want for a specific address or any position on a map. When saving a location, just press and hold the pin and then drag it to the exact location you want.
-A new location switcher in the app header allows you too quickly and easily cycle through all your saved locations and your current location.
- Both table and handset apps now have identical features and similar designs to make the app more intuitive for power users who want to use the FOX13 Weather App on multiple devices. -The new video center gives you quick access to live streaming newscasts and other timely weather coverage from FOX13 and from Severe Weather Center 13 team.
You can stay up to date as FOX13's certified meteorologists track storms and provide minute-by-minute information on specific streets and neighborhoods threatened by severe weather.
-In addition to these new features, the FOX13 Weather App still has these critical benefits: *The app is constantly updated with the latest area storm and forecast information and includes Severe Weather Center 13’s 7-day-Forecast, where The Weekend is Always in View. *It provides location-based Storm Alerts. While many other apps offer alerts based on your county, The FOX13 Weather App supports a more precise type of alert issued for the most dangerous types of weather threats. More precision means you get alerts that matter to you, not false alarms.
-Current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts for any location you enter.
-Background tracking for current location
-Alerts and push notifications for more than 100 alert types.
-Level3 interactive radar, animation/loops and visible satellite map.
-Data and alerting available for the United States only.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
Performance enhancements and bug fixes
It used to be my favorite, but after the update I can't see the weather it's just a clear screen, please fix ch13!!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 90.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Cox Media Group, Inc
- © 2016 Cox Media Group, Inc. and Weather Decision Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.