The WOFL FOX 35 Weather App is a full featured weather app that offers the latest weather updates for Central Florida.
The WOFL FOX 35 Mobile Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users.
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available.
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed.
• Regional lightning data.
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery.
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour.
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models.
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations.
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness.
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service.
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather.
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://www.fox35orlando.com/ad-choices. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
New Map Experience!
*Press the 3 dots to access map layers options
*Press and hold on any Weather Condition, Storm Symbol or Alert and drag it into the Quick Pick area to quickly change weather layers without accessing all map layers options
Easily view all videos in the app
*Press on a video and you will see all videos within the app displayed so you can easily browse
Ratings and Reviews
Oh my degrees
Rain Humm no it’s snow❄️nah it’s 🌞 sunshine yep,, n it’s only 632 am
New version - Update
I have the newest version of this app on my iPhone 8.3 iOS and it doesn't have the option for lightning alerts. I have the previous version of the app on my iPad 8.3 iOS and I get the Lightning alerts on it so it isn't the 8.3 iOS causing the problem. I know others who also have the previous version of the app and theirs works fine. Please fix the new version! I can't restore the previous version. Thank you.
UPDATE - I was disappointed to learn that the lightning alerts will no longer be available with the new version of the app because of contract reasons. I wish I had never updated the app on my iPhone because I lost a very good feature.
Old Black Water
This app has so much more potential, I do hope that Fox, being the richest TV network on earth, can take away the advertisements, that take up a fourth of the screen, the worst issue, thus far. I gotta say, you overrated it on TV, we want Jim Van Fleet back, what's up w/ the weird dude @ night, don't tell me he's not a cross dresser. I would like to see you add more weather details, like tropics, fronts, & approximate times on storms, as Doppler does. I could go on w/ much more, but not going to on a free app. I cannot give 5 stars, the advertising totally kills this app, you guys so money greedy flat out, luckily it's free, if not it would nit be worth a penny.
- Oregon Television Inc.
- 55.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Weather Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.