Foxit PDF - PDF reader, editor, form, signature
By Foxit Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want a free PDF reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on iOS devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF, a breakthrough technology that brings new levels of accountability, collaboration, and productivity to the sharing and tracking of PDF documents worldwide.
Foxit MobilePDF provides you with the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
Collaborative: full control of your content.
Multi-Language: support for 5 languages.
What Foxit MobilePDF can offer to you:
View, organize, and edit PDF files
• Open PDF files from iTunes, Email, Safari, and Open-in
• View MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT and image files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Supports tabbed document interface (for iPad only)
• Supports to read the PDF out loud
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
• Zip and unzip files
• Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
Work with ConnectedPDF
• Convert PDF file to ConnectedPDF format
• Work with protected cPDFs
• Participate in Connected reviews
• Track who reads or edits your document
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
Protect PDF files
• Protect PDF files with passwords
• Specify the permissions to restrict operations on PDF files
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Share multiple files across your desktop and iOS device via Wi-Fi
In-App Purchase features
• Create PDFs from camera and photo library
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, WebDAV, FTP, and SFTP
You can upgrade to Foxit MobilePDF Business to be able to participate in Shared Reviews and read and annotate Microsoft RMS protected PDFs.
What's New in Version 5.2.0
1. Provide additional annotation features, including:
• Area highlight
• Callout and textbox comments
2. Support cover facing display mode (available on iPad only)
3. Improve the PDF reflow performance
4. Enhance the ConnectedPDF features
5. Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
6. Restore the last session when the application restarts
The best PDF *reader* for iOS
With this latest update I can finally comfortably read PDFs on my iPad Pro. None of the other apps have quite the feature support that Foxit has (e.g. auto crop, spread view, etc.), since they are generally geared toward PDF editing or annotating rather than reading.
Hopefully they will add Split View support in the near future too, but for the time being I'm very pleased.
Needs better drawing support
Multiple ways to view and annotate. Controls are intuitive and highlighting is easy. Tabbed interface allows switching back and forth between documents (though side-by-side would be nice). Supports multitasking. Drawing is a pain, though, even with Apple Pencil.
Excels over Adobe
I love this app! As a professor and scholar I can report that Foxit outshines Adobe Acrobat Reader. The tools for marking a text, the speak mode, and the cloud features--all free--make me advertise the app to my students and colleagues. Foxit is the best!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 217 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Foxit Corporation
- ©2010-2016 Foxit Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dropbox support for iPad$0.99
- Google Drive support for iPad$0.99
- Create PDF for iPhone$0.99
- Google Drive support for iPhone$0.99
- Dropbox support for iPhone$0.99
- Create PDF for iPad$0.99
- OneDrive support for iPad$0.99
- OneDrive support for iPhone$0.99
- Box support for iPad$0.99
- Box support for iPhone$0.99