Foxit PDF - PDF reader, editor, fill forms, sign document
By Foxit Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want a free PDF reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on iOS devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, the amazing app provides unique, powerful yet free ConnectedPDF, a breakthrough technology that brings new levels of accountability, collaboration, and productivity to the sharing and tracking of PDF documents worldwide.
Foxit MobilePDF possesses the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: it doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: never need to endure long waits to open PDFs.
Secure: offer powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
Collaborative: connect you and your PDF files to get full control of your content.
Multi-Language: support 5 languages to meet the demand of world-wide customers.
What Foxit MobilePDF can offer to you:
View PDF files
• Open PDF files from iTunes, Email, Safari, and Open-in
• Preview MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT and image files
• Supports tabbed document interface (for iPad only)
• Supports to read the PDF out loud
Organize and edit PDF files
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
• Zip and unzip files
• Annotate, stamp, and sign documents
Work with ConnectedPDF
• Convert PDF file to ConnectedPDF format
• Work with protected cPDFs
• Participate in Connected Reviews
• Track who reads or edits your document
Fill out PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
Protect PDF files
• Protect PDF files with passwords
• Specify the permissions to restrict operations on PDF files
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Share multiple files across your desktop and iOS device via Wi-Fi
In-App Purchase features
• Create PDFs from camera and photo library
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in popular cloud services such as Dropbox and OneDrive
You can upgrade to Foxit MobilePDF Business to be able to participate in Shared Reviews and read and annotate Microsoft RMS protected PDFs.
To learn more about ConnectedPDF, please visit www.connectedpdf.com.
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
What's New in Version 5.0.0
Foxit PDF 5.0 rolls out ConnectedPDF, a breakthrough technology that brings new levels of accountability, collaboration, and productivity to the sharing and tracking of PDF documents worldwide. ConnectedPDF creates a new Internet of Documents by embedding identity and intelligence into PDF documents for the first time. It connects you and your PDF documents, and helps you get control of your content easily.
1. ConnectedPDF---More than PDF
ConnectedPDF extends the ISO PDF standard to allow each PDF to carry an identity assigned by a cloud service, and allows document tracking and sharing no matter where a document goes or how many distributions and modifications are done to it. ConnectedPDF features are accessed via the Connect menu.
a. Create a ConnectedPDF document
Converts existing PDFs to ConnectedPDF documents with one step. You can also automatically convert any PDF document you work with to a Connected PDF.
b. Register a new version of a ConnectedPDF document
Changed or updated PDF documents can be recorded on the ConnectedPDF server by registering new versions, with all new versions tracked. You can also optionally upload the new version to the server.
c. Request a file
Document users (including both the owner and viewers) can send a request to other users to get files they need or they accidentally deleted, including other versions of a file.
d. Join a connected review without any third-party server
Users with access to a document can join a connected review of a ConnectedPDF document started by a PhantomPDF user without requiring access to a shared server. In a connected review, users can view each other’s comments on the document in real time.
e. Control document data and settings on the Document Homepage
Each ConnectedPDF document has a Document Homepage which contains information about the attributes, version history, events, and connections associated with the document. You can access this homepage on the web.
f. Manage file access history and messages with the Personal Homepage
Each ConnectedPDF user has their own Personal Homepage, which allows them to view their own documents, documents they’ve worked on, and any requests they’ve sent or received through Connected PDFs.
Great for reading. It really is. But unfortunately version 5.0.0 still does not support Split View or Slide Over. Also it is still not updated for the iPad Pro 12.9" resolution. Meanwhile we get strange new features like ConnectPDF.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 27, 2016
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 70.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Foxit Corporation
- ©2010-2016 Foxit Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dropbox support for iPad$0.99
- Google Drive support for iPad$0.99
- Create PDF for iPhone$0.99
- Dropbox support for iPhone$0.99
- Google Drive support for iPhone$0.99
- Create PDF for iPad$0.99
- OneDrive support for iPad$0.99
- OneDrive support for iPhone$0.99
- Box support for iPad$0.99
- Box support for iPhone$0.99