Want a business-ready PDF reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF Business. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on iOS devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF, a leading edge technology that powers document intelligence, security, and collaboration services for PDF files.
Foxit MobilePDF Business provides you with the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
Collaborative: full control of your content.
Multi-Language: support for 12 languages.
What Foxit MobilePDF Business can offer to you:
View, manage, and annotate PDF files
* Open PDF files from iTunes, Email, Safari, and Open-in
* View MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT and image files
* Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
* Supports tabbed document interface (for iPad only)
* Supports to read the PDF out loud
* Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
* Zip and unzip files
* Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
* Support for Slide Over and Split View
* Scan, capture, and convert paper documents to PDFs (available on iPad 3, iPhone 5, and newer generation products)
* Play audios and videos in PDF.
* Print PDFs
Work with ConnectedPDF (available on iPad 3, iPhone 5, and newer generation products)
* Convert PDF file to ConnectedPDF format
* Work with protected cPDFs
* Participate in Connected reviews
* Track who reads or edits your document
* Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
* Share your PDF file with a file link
Work on PDF forms
* Fill out and save PDF forms
* Import and export form data
* Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
* Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
* Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
* Share multiple files across your desktop and iOS device via Wi-Fi
* Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, and Foxit Drive
* Protect PDF files with password and Microsoft Information Protection
* Manage the app and protect corporate data with Microsoft Intune
* Participate in Shared reviews and Email-based reviews
* Open, modify, check out, and check back in PDF files in Microsoft SharePoint
* Sign PDF documents with an existing digital certificates
* Save, synchronize and access PDF files in OneDrive Business
* Create and combine PDF files
* Organize PDF pages
* Convert PDFs to Microsoft Office files, TXT, image, and HTML files
* Optimize PDF documents
* Work on XFA forms (requires subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF Business)
* Edit document properties
* Add/Edit text and image objects in PDF (requires subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF Business)
* Insert audio or video to PDF (requires subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF Business)
You can have a 7-day free trial for the features that require subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF Business. To activate the features when the free trial expires, you should create a Foxit account and subscribe to Foxit PhantomPDF Business. After subscription, just sign in with your Foxit account and the subscribed features will be available.
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
1.Sort all reading bookmarks by page number by default in a PDF file
2.Some ease of use enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Hating the update October 2018
So now it's been updated AGAIN. I still have to flatten a document in order to edit the pages in thumbnail view which is still a problem. Now it's not letting me insert text where I want it if another penciled in correction overlaps the area I need to type. This was NEVER the case until this latest update and I hate it. It wastes time. Also, the "share" option was moved from the drop down menu and placed at the top - not a huge issue, but annoying when you send things almost by muscle memory. Finally, when in thumbnail view, I now have to click "edit" in order to select pages I want to move or delete. All these changes add time and effort that has no meaningful purpose or benefit. Please change it back and for the LOVE stop making me flatten a document to see my edits!
Dropbox Sync Won't Work
I just got the application, because I liked what I saw in the free version. But after buying the paid version, and trying to synchronize my Dropbox document library, the app started to work really slow, and syncing won't work. What's worse, my second generation 12.9" 512GB iPad Pro will come to a crawl every time I open this app. It is totally useless for me!
Horrible! It glitches every single time I try to use it
I cannot believe I paid for this app. I want my refund.
This app constantly glitches and never works. Do not buy this!!!
Get me my refund app developer please.
- Foxit Corporation
- 131 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2010-2018 Foxit Software Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.