Foxit PDF - PDF reader, editor, form, signature
By Foxit Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want a free PDF reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on iOS devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF, a breakthrough technology that brings new levels of accountability, collaboration, and productivity to the sharing and tracking of PDF documents worldwide.
Foxit MobilePDF provides you with the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
Collaborative: full control of your content.
Multi-Language: support for 5 languages.
What Foxit MobilePDF can offer to you:
View, organize, and edit PDF files
• Open PDF files from iTunes, Email, Safari, and Open-in
• View MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT and image files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Supports tabbed document interface (for iPad only)
• Supports to read the PDF out loud
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
• Zip and unzip files
• Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
• Support for Slide Over and Split View
Work with ConnectedPDF
• Convert PDF file to ConnectedPDF format
• Work with protected cPDFs
• Participate in Connected reviews
• Track who reads or edits your document
• Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
• Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Share multiple files across your desktop and iOS device via Wi-Fi
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, and Foxit Cloud Reading
• Protect PDF files with password and Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS)
• Manage the app and protect corporate data with Microsoft Intune
• Participate in Shared reviews and Email-based reviews
• Open, modify, check out, and check back in PDF files in Microsoft SharePoint
• Sign PDF documents with digital certificates
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in OneDrive Business
What's New in Version 5.3.2
Fixed an issue where the application could crash unexpectedly when opening a large PDF file.
Crashes now immediately on opening
Latest update of iOS iPad 10 something and now reader doesn't work anymore...immediately crashes after opening...tried to file a crash ticket on the website but couldn't enter the complaint because the scroll input kept giving error really frustrated is anybody at Foxit reading this to help us iOS user with the mobile PDF reader
Almost no bug. Useful functions. Easy to manage your pdf files.
Never wrote a review before, but: this thing crashes/freezes and when it is working i cannot sync to either dropbox or my other numerous google drive accounts. I'm in a masters program and know how to work a goddamn computer, but this thing is basically non-functional. I just bought the expensive one -- pdf expert -- works great. Delete. Have a nice day.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 5.3.2
- Size: 238 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Foxit Corporation
- ©2010-2016 Foxit Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dropbox support for iPad$0.99
- Google Drive support for iPad$0.99
- Create PDF for iPhone$0.99
- Google Drive support for iPhone$0.99
- Dropbox support for iPhone$0.99
- Create PDF for iPad$0.99
- OneDrive support for iPad$0.99
- OneDrive support for iPhone$0.99
- Box support for iPad$0.99
- Box support for iPhone$0.99