Family Practice Notebook is a rapid access, point-of-care medical reference for primary care and emergency clinicians. Started in 1995, this collection now contains over 6100 interlinked topic pages divided into a tree of 31 specialty books and over 700 chapters. FP Notebook’s content is updated monthly with systematic literature reviews and conferences. Please purchase an auto-renewing subscription to receive the latest content.
The text content for this mobile application is identical to its online counterparts: fpnotebook.com and fpnotebook.com/mobile.
Although access to this application is not restricted, the information found here is intended for use by medical providers. Non-clinical users may find the material challenging to understand, and should address specific medical concerns with their medical providers.
• Subscriptions can be purchased on a monthly basis (1 monthly content update) for $1.99 or on a yearly basis (12 monthly content updates) for $19.99.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The amount charged will depend on whether your subscription is renewed monthly ($1.99) or yearly ($19.99).
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Apple ID’s account settings after purchase. Please see this page for steps to cancel your subscription: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
• Your subscription will never be cancelled or otherwise revoked by us during the active subscription period.
Framework maintenance update
Ratings and Reviews
Love this App
I am in a rural university based FM residency which due to our geography results in constant cases which become very complex requiring specialties that we do not have. This app and website has been amazing when trying to manage these patients both from an acute and chronic standpoint.
I’ve long been dependent on the FPNotebook website, using it probably 3x/week to help manage unusual cases (and some usual ones; for the life of me I can’t memorize the hyperthyroidism algorithm). This app is a polished, professional interface for devices. Thanks much for an amazing compendium of practical information for the doc in the trenches! The author is clearly undercharging for this info.
Really enjoy it
I have a variety of resources I use in Primary Care and while there is a lot of overlap FPN sometimes gives more options than others like 5MCC. It is very affordable unlike UTD.
It takes a little time to figure out how to maneuver around the app but overall I love that it is bullet points rather than paragraph form like other resources.
- Atmosphere Apps, Inc.
- 73.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018, Family Practice Notebook, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Annual Subscription $19.99
- Annual Sub (Free Trial) $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.