Fraction Calculator Plus Free
By DigitAlchemy LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
I'm Fraction Calculator Plus and I'm the best and easiest way to deal with everyday fraction problems. Whether you're checking fractions homework, preparing recipes, or working on craft or even construction projects, I can help:
- Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now you can - checking fraction math takes just seconds!
- Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
- Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch display:
- I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
- My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
- Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
- NEW! Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
- It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
Let Fraction Calculator Plus turn your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch into an everyday helping hand.
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Fraction Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
What's New in Version 3.8
This is a big update! We've been working for months to bring you:
NEW! Landscape mode
NEW! Full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
NEW! Upgrade to ad-free version from the handy menu
Perfect for Woodworking
Editing my review to help some people with the app. Some people gave negative reviews for no decimal converting and being unable to simplify fractions. This app does both. - For decimals, just enter your fraction and hit the = sign. It displays the decimal equivalent in parentheses above fraction you entered.
- To simplify fractions, simply enter in your fraction and hit the = sign. Your simplified fraction is displayed (along with the decimal equivalent in parentheses above).
Hope this helps.
I am a professional woodworker, I need to be able to add and subtract fractions every day. This app makes it incredibly easy. It may take a few tries to get used to the numerator/denominator interface, but after that it makes calculating with fractions a cinch. Great app... easy to use, ads are nonintrusive, good interface and does what it says it does easily and efficiently. It's a must have for any woodworker, pro or hobbyist. I'd imagine it would be perfect for anyone who needs to calculate in fractions too, not just woodworkers.
This is very helpful when you need to do last minute math homework at 12:00. It doesn't have decimals, but it does have negatives and positives. It will show you the decimal when you type in a fraction and click the equal sign it will show you it.
I (like most other kids) get a lot of math homework and it takes way to long to check all of my fractions by hand. This app works great and is super easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to check their fractions.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 18, 2015
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: DigitAlchemy LLC
- © 2015, Digitalchemy, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.