Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Try Fractions Explained and see why people are saying, "Love this app", "Bravo", "Fun and interesting", "Terrific" and "[Jamie] is a great teacher... 'THE BEST'!".
The Fractions Explained is a collection of 4 FUN VIDEO LESSONS taken from C. 1 of the Algebra Explained series. If you have purchased C. 1 of the Algebra Explained series do NOT purchase this fractions mini-series.
The four creative and humorous lessons are taught by the enthusiastic Jamie with assistance from her trusty fraction calculator. These colorful lessons can help anyone of any age that is learning fractions for the first time or has struggled with them for years. Have some fun while you learn fractions.
Lesson 1: Finding a least common denominator
Lesson 2: Adding and subtracting fractions
Lesson 3: Multiplying fractions
Lesson 4: Dividing fractions
Fractions Explained includes the following features:
• Four high-quality video lessons
• 10 thoughtfully created and sequenced practice problems per lesson
• Study cards for key facts with the ability to edit, create or delete study cards
• Email your study cards to yourself or a friend
• Electronic scratch paper
• A "test" which is a randomly selected set of the practice problems.
• History of practice sessions
• Souvenir diploma for graduates. Be one of the first 25 in the world to earn your diploma and you will be admitted into our Hall of Fame (no cash value). Visit our website for details.
• **Add additional learners for free**
• Password protected login if desired
• Reporting to track progress by learner, lesson or date
If you always seem to forget how to work with fractions you can return to these videos and study cards over and over again as a reminder. Surely seeing Jamie with that sword will motivate you to remember this time.
See our website for instructions on getting inducted into our "Hall of Fame". (No cash value)
For additional information please visit
To view sample lessons please visit YouTube:
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Improved answer choice order randomization algorithm.
This is obviously a homemade app. The girl is nice and patient, but really corny and fake, too. She's all, we're gonna have a hilarious time and then she's like yeah, I'm so funny and this is just a trash app. Got so confused learning fractions. Also the scratch pad doesn't work. Trash app! The girl makes me cringe!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 06, 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 177 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kennon McCaa
- © I Learn Fast Software, Inc. 2011-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.