Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Choose any topic or hashtag, and instantly pull photos and videos from across the social universe, into an explorable and fun social object called a “fractograf.” Sign in to create fractografs from your own images, store and edit your fractografs, and to explore the fractografs created by others in your network.
Explore the social universe through a fractograf
• Enter any term or hashtag and you are presented with a world of images and videos
posted on many of the most popular networks including Instagram, Vine, Flickr,
Twitter, Google, YouTube, Tumblr and more. Zoom in to enjoy the content right within
Create a fractograf with your own photos
• Create fractografs, with your own library of images. Choose your own cover photo,
and add up to one thousand pictures from your phone.
Fractografs are highly customizable
• You can link individual images to content outside of the app and edit the content and
settings of your fractograf continuously after posting.
Build fractografs with others
• You can open any fractograf you create to collaboration, allowing others to add their
own photos. However, you still control who can view and contribute to each
fractograf you build.
Share your fractografs
• Fractografs can be easily shared to your social networks, such as Facebook and
Twitter. They can also be shared via email and embedded on any website.
Explore and interact with other Fractograf users
• By creating a profile on fractograf, you can follow other users and interact with
fractografs you all have created through likes, comments and favorites.
*Optimized for iPhone 5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus. Reduced performance and limited functionality for iPhone 4/4s. iOS 7 or higher required.
What's New in Version 1.5
Fixed a bug that sometimes caused app to crash.
Minor rendering improvements.