Frame Artist helps you create amazing photo arts by combining and decorating your photos in a very easy way, and share them via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, Tumblr, eMail and Messengers. Since PicFrame Artist has no limits on layout, you can create whatever design you imagine and save them as your own design templates for reuse! (It also provides 9~12 ready-to-use templates for your convenience.) Furthermore, lots of stickers, speech balloons, background colors and patterns, filters, cell customizing options are supported to help you decorate your photos in an unique way.
The design space of Frame Artist is unlimited ! Here's just a few list of what's possible.
Post Card, Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Calendars, Magazines, Newspapers, Diary, Comics, Time Table, Business Cards, Recipes, and WHATEVER YOU IMAGINE.
"Frame Artist with Templates Pro by Darinsoft brings a new twist to the "frame app” genre." - AppAdvice.com
"the most useful and latest photo app that can help create amazing photo arts by combining and decorating photos. " - Best10Apps.com
- Ultimate freedom on combining photos.
- Can save your own design as a template for reuse (like PSD) !
- 15 ~ 17 ready-to-use design templates.
- 4 levels of output resolution (Max, Large, Medium, Small)
- 60 stickers,
- 7 kind of speech balloons,
- Can apply 23 photo filter to each photo.
- Can customize background colors.
- Can customize background patterns.
- Can customize cell style - rounded corners, distance between cells, margins.
- Photo imports from Camera, Camera roll, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Picasa, Tumblr.
- share via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, Tumblr.
- send as an email.
- send via Messengers.
- universal app - both for iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions or opinions on Frame Artist, please contact us.
Resolved app crash problems in iOS9.
Ratings and Reviews
Best there is
Looking for a great way to display several photos in one picture and not have to be limited to just squares? This is the one.
I do my own Christmas cards every year. This year I am showing the pictures of each of the seventy one members who are in the seventeen families that make up our family. (Yes, we do have a large family.)
First, I combined the pictures of each family in another ap and then placed each group into this ap using a four by five square configuration. I will use the first three squares for a Christmas message and the other seventeen squares to show the family pictures.
This ap works great. Give it try.
Have had this app for a long time. I would love if you could provide an iPhone 6 Plus Frame-Cutout for let's say screenshots! Or if the stickers could be stretched bigger or smaller straightly, since it just goes in all directions. Other than that love it :)
I have been using this app off and on. It's ok but not many options. Also every now and then, it doesn't work properly. When I save them to my phone. It doesn't save the set up I was saving. It doubles the pictures or triples the texts in different spots. Not worth paying for if you're going to use it for advertisement.
- dong hyung seo
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Darinsoft 2012 - 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.