By Globalus UAB
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Frame King is a great application for incorporating several photos into frames and composing amazing pictures. Application has intuitive layout and helps you to create amazing collages in a few simple steps. Unique compositions of framed photos are ideal for sharing with your family, friends and colleagues via e-mail or in social network profile. Furthermore, pictures can be incorporated into your websites, Keynote presentations or Pages documents.
- Choose from a variety of frame templates that support multiple photos in a single frame.
- Add photos with Drag-and-Drop ease.
- Customize frame size and apply rounded corners.
- Select one of 30 built-in frame designs, choose color or use transparent frame.
- Move internal borders between photos to modify frame layout.
- Add strokes around pictures to outline them in custom color.
- Apply and adjust shadow attributes to fit the composition.
- Add text anywhere on the framed photos.
- Use the great amount of fonts and colors to write text.
- Shadow on the text makes the result truly marvelous.
Shapes, sizes and formats
- Use frames in a square, widescreen or rectangular shape.
- Select size in pixels for saving your composition.
- Save pictures in PNG, JPEG or TIFF file formats.
Frame King is easy to use and provides great pictures for integration into iWork applications or just for sharing with your friends. Unique features and user-friendly interface makes it a great choice for creating exceptional images on Mac OS X.
I bought this apps thinking it did one thing but he didn't but it's okay, it can do such nice thing. I liked it. it was worth the 0,99 cents. :)
Useless. Dont wast your money. Very disappointed
There are only 3 preselected sizes for the picture. It automatically crops and you have to move the picture in place. I wanted to put a border around a picture of a size seleted by me for printing. The sizes are not even standard print sizes. The good ratings must have been from his friends. His freinds should have told him what needed to be done to make this a better app.
Product and Customer Svc fantastic ….
Had questions about this App so sent email. I received a reply with answer plus added info early next morning. I have looked at other similar apps and emailed with questions to other vendors but so far a week later no reply on those other apps from their vendors. I have used this app several times and it does what it claims. I use Aperture and/or iPhoto without a problem. Drag and drop works and was able to save to iPhoto and Aperture. Placed save project on Facebook as well as emailed and also printed. Only suggestion would be to allow a couple more images ….. at least allowing 6 instead of the current limit of 4. I have recommended this App to friends and family.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Released: Aug 28, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Globalus UAB
- © Appsoft Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor