Never struggle to mount picture frames onto your wall again!
Use FrameN to calculate the proper mount positions on a wall for any picture frame.
Easily add any picture to your wall by specifying the picture frame width and height. Next specify the frame mount positions on the back of the picture from left to right by entering the X (how far in from the left) and Y (how far down from the top) positions for each mount. Leave the second mount position blank for a single mount frame (like a center mount).
FrameN also allows the use of any picture from the Camera Roll so you can see how your actual pictures will appear on the wall before mounting them. FrameN draws everything to scale whether you're using an iPhone, iPad or iPad Pro so you can always see how the pictures will appear when mounted.
FrameN comes preconfigured with various wall sizes and picture frames to accelerate your use and demonstrate how to input the information.
- Configurable Wall Size
- Configurable Pictures and Sizing
- Import your own pictures onto the wall from the Camera Roll
- Multiple Picture Hanging Options (Even Spacing; Top Align; Bottom Align; Step; Eye Height)
- Configurable Horizontal Offset (between Pictures)
- Configurable Top Offset (use +/- for below or above center push)
- Supports US and Metric Measurements
- Support for 1 or 2 Mounts on a Frame
- Pictures Drawn to Scale
- Mount positions shown on screen and in the Picture Frame Popup
- Picture Center Coordinates Shown on Screen
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.