Frames: Mirror and Gallery for Framer Prototypes
By Rafael Conde
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Frames is an app that lets you add, store and browse your Framer prototypes.
Built for Designers and Developers who work with the Mac app Framer Studio and would like to keep all of your work on your iPhone.
With Frames you can:
* Add any Framer prototype, either by pasting/typing a URL for your Framer project or automatically open it if you happen to have Framer Studio running on your Mac in the same network.
* Live mirror a prototype opened on a Mac.*
* Save your prototypes for offline use.*
* Help support independent developers and designers.*
* (In App Purchase required).
What's New in Version 1.0.2
• This update fixes a bug for the recent changes made to Framer Studio.
A major update with a lot of new goodies is coming very soon… stay tuned or follow @rafahari on the twitters for more info.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 24, 2016
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rafael Conde
- © Rafael Conde
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium features$2.99