Use Instant frames to frame your photos and post to Instagram!
Instant frames helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking shells/frames/collage and share them with world via Instagram, Facebook, Email, Twitter. With 100 fully adjustable frames, rounded corners, photo effects, shadows, plenty of patterns and an easy color picker you will always have a unique and distinctive look
- 300+ Fully Adjustable Frames (resize frame for endless customizations)
- Create projects and work on them when ever you want
- Auto Save, can retrieve any project at any time
- 100+ PIP frames
- Download more magazine frames from cloud
- High Resolution output
- Add labels to your images
- Full fledged photo editor and PicFx editor
- Select Photos from Facebook albums, Facebook profile photo, Photo Album, camera and Clipboard
- Apply scores of effects to individual photo.
- Add labels to the photos
- Add Stickers to the photos
- Add Rounded corners on Photos
- Add rounded corners on Frames
- Change Border Color, border pattern and border width
+1000 plus new frames and templates added
+Support for iOS12 added
Ratings and Reviews
PAID FULL PRICE/NOT WORKING
UPDATED: November 8, 2018
Not the charm it once was. With the new update, the app freezes constantly. I have had to delete and re-download three times. Each time that I’ve used it since the update, it stops working freezing up in the process). I pad for the complete app and I would like to have it work as it was before the update.
It's works charm...if the advertising would STOP!!!!. After paying full price for this app, I am constantly besieged with advertisements. I tried contacting the app developers(via the App Store, however whenever I have attempted to do so, the Safari browser indicates no such website exists for this app! In essence, there is no App support for this product. Do not purchase the full app version.
Ok app but needs some work
I like the app but it needs some work before I give it more stars. I’ve read some reviews that people paid the pro price but did not get everything unlocked, so curious what the developer’s policy is and would have expected that explained when requesting to purchase the pro version. It also needs a way to contact the developer for these type of questions. All that said, the free version is ok.
Like Used to love
I used to love this app. I still use it but it’s changed. I liked when I could save what I was working on and come right back to it. Or choose a different one and go back later. Also all the “extras” used to be free. I went ahead and purchased the pro because I needed to fonts. But I still wish it was more like the old version.
- pixel force private limited
- 52.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vijay Doddavala
- In-App Purchases
- Pro version - All upgrades $1.99
- Frames Pack $0.99
- Pro App $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.