The France Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux and many other travel destinations in France.
Features of the France Travel Guide:
* This free app brings you city guides for over 100 cities in France including Paris, Nice and Marseille.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in France we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in France.
* An offline map of France and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful French phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on France.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and Reviews
Loved the Paris App
Thanks for the free app. I just returned from France today, it was great to have so much information at my fingertips. We were wondering when the Louvre was built; I didn't need to wait for the Internet, I had an answer in an instant. Same with just about every other tourist site we visited.
On the practical side of things, we were going to rent scooters in Nice, after reading the commentary I realized that would have been a crazy idea as I value my life. All I can say is thanks!
I love this app!
This app was very helpful during my trip to Lyon! Thanks to it, I was able to easily plan a sightseeing tour (took like 10 seconds for the app to plan it) and visit a lot of places during my very short stay! I also like the offline GPS and short descriptions of all the attractions! Thank you!!
Best app for traveling to France!
Just went to Nice and Paris and this app was a lifesaver. Not only can it give you addresses and directions to any place you look up, but it also has a fantastic map that works offline, and a French phrase book. If you are going to France, you need this app!
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Triposo 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account $6.99
- Fodor's France $3.99
- Fodor's Paris $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.