Victor Frankenstein, an old friend and a brilliant scientist has managed to resurrect the dead! However the border between life and death is fragile and Victor has learned the hard way that this balance should not be tempered with...
Face terrible monsters, overcome obstacles and solve clues. Save unhappy creatures from being a victim of an extremely inhuman experiment and stop the baron Igor.
Help restore the course of nature and save Victor and his wife, Elizabeth!
- A new look into a classic story
- Solve fantastic puzzles
- Stunning 2k HD graphics
- minor graphics issues fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Okay, but buggy.
Visuals and music are good, and the tiny little animations and cutscenes (rife with awful voiceovers) are a neat addition. However, there's a slight delay on the controls, and sometimes multiple tries are requires just to tap something even once. Also, having to keep closing your inventory every time you use something is a pain, since it takes up screen space needed to navigate. Decent presentation, just a poor design.
Not much fun
Not very original, a lot of wandering around collecting things, and all in all not much fun.
- Jetdogs Oy
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015 Jetdogs Studios, Fineway Studios
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.