The summer issue of Frankfurt Academy Quarterly (FAQ) explores the themes of cooperation and collaboration by looking at start-ups, rivals and emerging players in the publishing space.
- Three is a Crowd Cooperation, not competition, is the best way to deal with rivals and start-ups. But what does that entail?
- Co-operation and Transmedia: how does it work? Insights into recent multimedia projects fresh from their makers.
- The Art of Working with Frenemies: competitors united! Libranda, Bookish and CCC show how to work together without losing out.
- Start-ups in publishing: two worlds, two different languages. Do publishers and start-ups need counselling in order to work together?
- Cloudary: an interview with Vice President Hua Lin. Chinese internet giant Cloudary was one of the first publishing houses to earn money with online literature. The key to its success lies in its knack for successful cooperation with other creative industries such as film and games. Hua Lin, Vice President of Cloudary, tells us their plans for the future.
- Start-ups for a desert island Frankfurt Academy trend scouts tell us what they think are the hottest start-ups in publishing right now.
- Frankfurter Buchmesse GmbH
- 59 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Frankfurt Book Fair
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.