By Roland Goslar
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"You are bored of dragging solitaire, stucking tri peaks, tidious sudoku?
Go for world's most frantic speed patience with just 2 brainfreezing rules!
Do 100 cards in a minute leaving your friends saucer-eyed!"
Frantic Frankfurt for iOS is a free and simple game. It is based on the card game by Günter Burkhardt.
Try all the different game modes including:
• Training: to discover the game and the rules with your own personal trainer
• 60 Seconds: in case you don't have much time and want a really fast and exciting game
• 60 Cards: a relaxing mode where you try to discard all your cards without redrawing
• Endless: a mode for everyone who likes stress and fast discarding
• The Run: play as many cards as you can without redrawing
You will see impressive drawings of places around Frankfurt.
• Five unique game modes for different playing experiences
• 128 hand drawn cards
• 2 simple rules - but that is enough to twist your brain
• personal tutor giving you advice
• rescue helicopter in case you get stuck
• Game Center support with exciting achievements
• cool music and sound effects (can be turned off or replaced by iPod Music)
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Kronberger Spiele is there again.
This is a first update to compile for modern iO8 7+ and 64bit new devices.
Multiplayer is currently unavailable, we are working on bringing it back.
No ads, no analytics, have fun.
Most recent Apple update not compatible
Loved this game, but it won’t open now that I have downloaded the latest Apple update.