The galaxy needs heroes like you!
Frantic Shooter is a TPS that will leave you breathless while shooting space debris aliens in the purest arcade style.
Grab your weapon and join the battle, it’s time for war! Fight against hordes of enemies and save the planet. Get thrilled playing this exciting arcade game with simple slide controls, frantic action, powerful weapons and a variety of heroes.
- Simple slide controls
- Fast-paced arcade action
- 15 different heroes and more to come
- Different weapons to destroy your enemies
- Random floor generation.
We're back with a new big Update!
- New planet, Polux. Defend this planet under attack and fight to the victory.
- Challenges. We've added the challenges feature in order to encourage our soldiers to kick alien asses for great rewards.
- Skill Trees. You can now collect Skill Points and unlock the characters' skills: Damage, Weapon Level, Grenade, Pet, Freeze... and, more! Upgrade the characters and beat those aliens!
- Single Uses. At the beginning of the game, our soldiers can pick 3 items to equip: Fenix Heart, Gun Turret, Shield, Score Multiplier and Clear Bomb.
- iCloud Support. Now you can defend the Galaxy on all your devices.
- New Options: Joystick position, Vibration and Music (mute the music)
...We have also fixed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
You know exactly what you’re getting when you load up a game called “Frantic Shooter.” You’re getting swarms of enemies, reflexes pushed to the limit, and guns upgraded beyond any logical purpose. But all the upgraded guns in the world won’t make a difference if you don’t have skills.
After reading the reviews for this game I was pretty skeptical but for such a nice looking game I had to give it a try, after playing past the tutorial and a little into the actual game it didn't crash and I was pleasantly surprised at how addictive this game is. I would definitely recommend trying it. The game working may or may not be because I'm on iPhone 7. And the reason I'm giving a 4 star is because other characters and guns in the game that you get are never permanent which is kind of a downer but not a deal breaker.
Seems like fun!
I just wish it wouldn't crash after the tutorial. I can't start it up anymore. It crashes instantly.
- Pixel Ratio S.L.
- 143.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Pixel Ratio
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.