FreakMode with Alex Savva
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build muscle, burn fat, and achieve the best body transformation of your life! Short, high-intensity workouts and simple nutrition and supplement guides help you make fitness a lifestyle. And this complete, 12-week plan is free! Gym owner, personal trainer, and co-founder of PharmaFreak Alex Savva has done and seen it all: competitions, challenges, and everything in between. But he never found anything that helped him or his clients sustain a fit lifestyle. That’s when he decided that he wanted to make a lifestyle transformation--one that enabled him to maintain a great physique and keep making gains year after year. It’s this lifestyle transformation that’s the cornerstone of his FreakMode training plan.
• 12-week muscle-building and fat-loss program designed to help you transform your body
• Includes daily workout plan, video instruction, nutrition plan, supplement guide, and more
• High-intensity training gets you in and out of the gym fast
• Two different sample meal plans: muscle building and fat loss
• Healthy recipes and grocery list show you what to eat, how much to eat, and when to eat it
• Goal-specific supplement guides for muscle building and fat loss offer advice on which products to take, when to take them, and how they’ll impact your results
• Tap an exercise to watch a short video demonstration
• Workout tracking tool allows you to see workouts completed, skipped, and upcoming
• Weight and body-fat tracking lets you to see your progress and provides major motivation
• Workout and supplement reminder notifications help keep you on track
FreakMode is a lifestyle characterized by hard work, determination, and an unwavering desire to achieve success in all areas of life. Let’s do this.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
Node Chef update
Clear instructions and very helpful and can be personalized to anyone that's working out! Already seeing results in my 3rd week!! Thank you Alex Savva!
Fitness = Reality
I had been wanting to join the world of fitness for a while. Being a cliche I decided to start this fitness resolution at the start of the new year. I chose #FreakMode by Alex Savva mid December. After starting, I am motivated and excited for my workouts because it is geared around my individual needs and I am able to record my progress to see my progress and short comings. Alex did a wonderful job designing this program and the app works with it perfectly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 152 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bodybuilding.com
- © Bodybuilding.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.