Frecipe - Cooking 101
By Hara Kang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Forget your cookophobia! What's in your fridge is probably enough!
Frecipe keeps track of whats in your fridge and helps you find recipes that can be cooked with what you already have. You can also easily create a beautiful grocery list that automatically updates missing ingredients information.
What's in my fridge?
What can I cook with what I already have?
What do I need for these recipes?
How do I share my recipes with my friends?
Frecipe is the answer to all these questions.
One of many ways you can use it:
(1) Add recipes that you would like to try cooking to your grocery list.
(2) Shop using your grocery list.
(3) When you're done shopping, all the ingredients can be found in your "fridge."
(4) Immediately find all the recipes you can also cook with the ingredients you have bought!
Share your recipes with your friends, and become a celebrity chef!
What's New in Version 1.1.0
1. What's new
- Removed event page in frecipe view.
- Updated to iOS 7 UI.
2. Bugs Fixed
- "Be the first to comment" label now disappears when a new comment is made.
App wont open
I just downloaded this app and no matter what I do it wont open! I click the orange background with white fridge outline pops up then disappears. So I guess it doesn't work! Very disappointing
Won't allow me to login.. Very disappointing. I can't do anything with this App At all