Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Fred Meyer app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Rewards Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your Fred Meyer Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest Fred Meyer store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Rewards Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Fred Meyer app, you'll need a Fred Meyer digital account. You can register for your account and link your Rewards Card through the app. If you don't have a Rewards Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
Version 16.1.1 of the Fred Meyer app is now available for download.
· We heard the feedback and you can now Shop by Departments from your homepage and Search by Categories!
· My Weekly Collection has been upgraded to My Regulars and includes a few new additions. Use it to quickly repurchase items you buy every week.
· We’ve made a few tweaks, fixed a few minor bugs and made some updates to help enhance your experience.
As a valued Customer, your feedback is very important to us. If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update is horrible!
I called the Fred Meyer customer service line to complain about the new app update, but they acted like they hadn't had any problems so I decided to write a review. This program used to work really well, but someone with wisdom decided they needed to "improve" the app. What happened was that it's almost unusable. 1.) Gone is easy access to the search by department...which is a huge disappointment. I don't know the stores inventory so all I know is what I've purchased before. 2.) after I placed my order this morning, I revisited the website only to find 5 of the items I'd just purchased already in my cart. Argh! And 3.) it appears that the system wants you to begin with setting a pickup date before starting a cart. This isn't how I shop, I build my cart items over time and then decide when I'm finalizing the order. 4.) I've had nothing but problems with notes regarding substitutions disappearing once I place the order.
Please don't roll out new app without considering the customer and how they use it. Really disappointing.
I love using the ClickList service! However, the app could continue to be tweaked for better service. It works better on different devices. I'd like to order on my phone, but that is the most problematic way with the app. I typically use my iPad, but even then, I can't uncheck "allow substitutions", unless I want to uncheck all my items. I should be able to select individual items that I'm ok with a substitution, but the only option I have is all or nothing.
Also, I see that the app is finally saving my "special instructions" on items that I order all the time. However, I'm not sure that the people who collect my items in the store actually see those special instructions unless they go looking for them. It's been hit or miss, and I'm told that my special instructions don't automatically show for those who are putting my order together.
Overall, this app and service is an amazing time and lifesaver. I love being able to drive up and load a huge order of groceries into my car, while keeping all my young kids in the car, all within about 10 minutes.
Tried out curbside pickup.. never again
Received a coupon to try out Fred Meyer curb service, thought why not?
While placing my order discounts were not showing up on my total being billed, had to place a call with customer service to be told that the discount will be taken after I agree to pay the non-discounted amount, really ?
Went to pickup the order in the time slot I had chosen. Called the number on the sign and was told that it would a bit as there customers ahead of me. After 15 minutes of waiting I called nicely to ask if I could just come in and pick up the groceries but was told they weren’t pulled yet.. now I felt trapped... after a total of 20 minutes my order arrived but with complications, my main course for dinner, pre seasoned and cooking bag roast beef had been substituted with pork. Really ? Contained in the rest of my order were the vegetables for the pot roast which afe now worthless with the pot roast .. total failure ..I will give credit to I believe the manager for pickup he was trying but the program itself is a complete failure. So an hour and a half wasted with ordering , driving and waiting in the car and now I need to go shopping again to get what I originally ordered for dinner .. “fool me once “...
- The Kroger Co.
- 243.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.