By The Kroger Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save time, money & gas® with the Fred Meyer Mobile App
• See Our Weekly Ad – view by categories, see details and add items to your shopping list
• Create Shopping Lists – manage your trip and save yourself time
• Load Manufacturer’s Coupons to Your Rewards Card – view coupons by category, recent additions, expiration and more – load them to your Rewards Card, and you’ll see them automatically on your Shopping List
• Manage Your Rewards Account – track your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, sign-up for Freddy’s Emails & Mobile Messages (full of deals every week!), update your contact information and more
• Refill Your Prescriptions – it’s quick and convenient with the app
• Find Fred Meyer Stores, Fuel Centers and more easily
• Scan QR Codes you see in our stores or ads, and get valuable information
• Send Us Your Feedback & Questions
While some services are available without an account, you will need to create a Fred Meyer digital account to use most of the features noted above. And for select services, you’ll need to include your Fred Meyer Rewards Card number in your digital profile. You can complete your account registration within the application or on fredmeyer.com.
Great feedback from Customers like you on this mobile app and our other digital services help us improve them and make your shopping experience even better – so thank you! Keep those suggestions coming, and watch for additional enhancements as we roll them out (including Passbook integration).
Fred Meyer is part of The Kroger Co. (NYSE:KR), one of the world’s largest grocery retailers. The Kroger Family of Stores spans the United States with store formats that include grocery and multi-department stores, discount stores, convenience stores and fine jewelry stores. We operate under nearly two dozen banners, all of which share the same belief in building strong local ties and brand loyalty with our Customers. Those banners include: Baker's, City Market, Dillons, Foods Co., Food 4 Less, Food 4 Less Fremont, Fred Meyer, Fred Meyer Jewelers, Fry's, Gerbes, Jay C, King Soopers, Kroger, QFC, Owen's, Pay Less, PriceRite, Ralphs, Ruler Foods, Scott's and Smith's.
What's New in Version 11.3.1
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Version 11.3 of the Fred Meyer mobile app is here!
- We’ve completely changed how to view weekly ad circulars in the mobile app. You’ll see a carousel of larger images of weekly ad circulars to choose from your favorite store. And now you can find a full page view of the weekly ad, in addition to our handy list view you’ve grown to love.
- We’ve made a few small enhancements to digital coupons and shopping list.
We know you love shopping with the Fred Meyer mobile app. As a valued loyal Fred Meyer customer, your feedback is very important. We read all of it, even though we can't always reply personally. If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 866-221-4141.
STILL doesn't work right
Go into settings and try to re-enter your card ID. It will tell you it's already in use by another family member. No way to fix.
When you delete app from iPad, it leaves data behind, so reinstalling does not fix problem.
Try to enter a new email address. It will tell you that it's in use by another account, and fail. Trying again lets you change your email, but you shouldn't have to do that TWICE.
App needs to use front-facing camera on iPad because it is impossible for a one-handed user to hold up the iPad _AND_ hold the card barcode up to the camera (my situation).
Where do these half-assed programmers come from?
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 11.3.1
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Kroger Co.
- © 2015 The Kroger Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.