magicApp Free Calls
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make FREE unlimited calls over WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE to the U.S. and Canada with magicApp. Call family and friends worldwide and save money on international calling at the lowest rates. Make FREE calls to any magicApp number anywhere in the world. Stay connected, anywhere!
- Invite friends and family to download magicApp to enjoy unlimited free calling.
- Easily share your magicJack phone number or magicNumber with SMS or email.
- Check your credit balance and look up international calling rates from you phone.
- Make FREE voice calls to any magicApp number anywhere in the world.
- If you’re already a magicJack customer, simply download magicApp, log in, and start using your magicJack phone number to make and receive calls. With simultaneous ring, never miss a call.
Free unlimited local & long distance calling in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Save money on international calling. Download magicApp today and start making and receiving FREE calls instantly.
You can use magicApp on devices running iOS 6 or higher. Call other magicApp users on smartphones and tablets.
Follow us for the latest news and product updates:
What's New in Version 3.9.2
- Bug fixes
- General performance improvements
The worst app I've used in a long time
1/9/15- I just reduced my rating from 2 stars to one. The update is just as bad as the last version. I've noticed no difference except a layout change. Please see my review below and the other reviews for the previous version before you install.
This app is plagued with problems. Almost none of the functions work properly. The caller ID almost never records incoming calls-only the outgoing. It also does not display the caller's name even if you have them stored in your phone. That alone makes the app pretty useless for business applications. The reception sometimes is fine but sometimes it's so spotty that you have to hang up and call back, but how can you do that if the caller id doesn't work? Another problem is once you install this app on your phone you cannot turn the ringer off. If you are sitting at the landline and a call comes in, your cell phone is going to ring even after you pick up the landline and there's no way to toggle this off. Also if you're talking on your regular mobile line and a magicJack call comes in it will ring in your ear and you can't shut it off while you're on the call. I guess the app is fine if you just want to receive home phone calls on your cell phone but it needs a ton of work and is absolutely nowhere near ready for business use.
Works perfectly! It couldn't be easier to set up and use. Call quality is crystal clear. Thank you MagicJack!
Update: I upgraded to the 6 and it couldn't be better. Clear, land line quality. And no, your cell provider does not bill you for calls. That's a lie. I had the app from day one and my bill is the same each month. If you have issues with this app you have issues with your phone. Try restoring your phone to factory original. Not from a backup or you'll get all your old problems back. It's not the app because mine and many others are working fine.
1) What’s with the new logo? Is it supposed to be a hearing aid for the deaf or hard-of-hearing?
2) Is it a Middle Eastern glyph of some sort? It certainly doesn’t elicit thoughts of “VoIP”, telecommunication, communication at all. Maybe you’re trying for a National Surveillance Agency kind of Big Brother logotype?
3) Why won’t it launch like any normal Macintosh application one puts on the docking bar?
4) What do the lights mean on the RJ41 or RJ45, whatever? How about the blue, red and yellow led’s on the top of the little unit. What the hell are they supposed to mean?
5) Like Charlie the Tuna, born too late, bends his head, and keeps on thinkin’ You REALLY want tuna that works good and not tuna that does good works? (tuna that tastes good, not tuna with good taste—style-wise, I think the mercantile propagandists meant to convey).