Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FreeConferenceCall.com iPhone Application
This FreeConferenceCall.com iPhone App provides a quick and easy way for you to host or join conference calls without having to remember the Dial-in credentials. Save all of your free conference call Dial-in Numbers and Access Codes using this App. Be on the go and stay connected with your teams, colleagues, friends and family using this conferencing App. With the FreeConferenceCall.com App you can store and create multiple free conferencing accounts, distribute invitations and instantly dial in to a conference call.
• Free Application download
• Free account activation
• Up to 1,000 callers on each conference call
• Dial in using the Internet* or GSM
*If dialing in using VoIP, input of the 1 key to confirm the access code, is required by the user
• One-touch conference commands to manage the call
• Reservationless calling with availability 24/7
• Unlimited account and conference access
• International Conferencing around the globe
• No need to remember Access Codes or Dial-in Numbers
• Save and store existing accounts
• Send meeting invitation
• Create and delete FreeConferenceCall.com accounts
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at 844-844-1322 (562-437-1411 if calling outside the U.S.) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about FreeConferenceCall.com please visit www.freeconferencecall.com.
“The best conference call App in the App Store! Maybe even the best business App as well.”
“Can’t believe how this is free but it is and it works great for any business professional.”
“What a fantastic sales tool. Interface is very simple and App is perfect for my virtual office on the road.”
Please contact our Customer Service Department by phone at 877-482-5838 (US)/ 1-562-437-1411 (outside the US) or by e-mail at email@example.com for any questions or comments.
FreeConferenceCall.com is one of the fifth largest conferencing and collaboration providers in the world, boasting more than 800,000 business customers worldwide, including users from nearly all Fortune 500 companies. Dedicated dial-in numbers in 58 countries…and counting. Unlimited use include: high-quality free HD audio conferencing, web conferencing and screen sharing, audio and visual recordings, customized greetings, security features, desktop scheduling and mobile Applications - all supported by 24/7 customer support.
Mid-market and enterprise customers can take advantage of FreeConferenceCall.com For Business, conferencing and collaboration services that include: enterprise account management teams, enterprise-level billing, customized user analytic reports, employee rollout and training and white-label services.
FreeConferenceCall.com was founded by David Erickson in 2001 and is based in Long Beach, California.
What's New in Version 2.8.6
- Failed to add event in Calendars is fixed.
- Native call originate is fixed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 17, 2016
- Version: 2.8.6
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Breton, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Wyde Voice
- © FreeConferenceCall.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.