Trucker Logbook - KeepTruckin
By Keep Truckin Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KeepTruckin is the #1 driver logbook app! Track your HOS logs on your iPhone or iPad for FREE. KeepTruckin is fully editable logbook and is FMCSA compliant.
EASILY EDIT YOUR LOGS
Editing your logs is really easy. KeepTruckin puts the driver in control.
GET VIOLATION ALERTS
KeepTruckin alerts you if your logs have any hours of service violations.
View your hours worked for the week and hours available today and tomorrow.
SEND YOUR LOGS VIA EMAIL OR FAX -- FOR FREE
You can email or fax your logs to anyone - straight from the app. Send one log at a time or multiple days at once.
You can print your logs from the app with any AirPrint capable printer. No internet connection is required and you can customize the print format right from the app.
- USA Property 70hr / 8day
- USA Property 60hr / 7day
- USA Passenger 70hr / 8day
- USA Passenger 60hr / 7day
- USA Oil and Gas 70hr / 8day
- USA Oil and Gas 60hr / 7day
- Canada South 70hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
- Canada South 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
- Canada South Oil and Gas
- Canada North 80hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
- Canada North 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
- Alaska Property 70hr / 7 day
- Alaska Property 80hr / 8 day
- Alaska Passenger 70hr / 7 day
- Alaska Passenger 80hr / 8 day
- Alaska Oil and Gas 70hr / 7 day
- Alaska Oil and Gas 80hr / 8 day
- California Property 80hr / 8day
- California Passenger 80hr / 8day
- California Oil and Gas 80hr / 8day
- Texas 70hr / 7day
KeepTruckin gives drivers a free electronic log device that is fully editable and is FMCSA and DOT compliant. Optionally, the app can connect to the KeepTruckin ELD device to provide a fully compliant solution to the ELD mandate.
- Complete your Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR)
- Take pictures of documents with your phone camera and send via email
- Connect with your carrier to share your logs automatically
- Avoid costly fines from the DOT
- Don’t wait in lines at truck stops for transflo or fax machine
KeepTruckin has been featured in all of the big trucking magazines such as Overdrive, FleetOwner, and CCJ.
BACKGROUND LOCATION DISCLAIMER
The KeepTruckin app requests access to determine your location while the app is in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. However, this is not an issue for the KeepTruckin app because it never leaves the GPS on for more than 10 seconds at a time and only enables it occasionally. The app has been tested both with and without location enabled and the difference in battery life is negligible.
What's New in Version 9.4
We're always trying to improve your experience and each update includes fixes for reliability and speed.
If KeepTruckin helps you do your logs, please consider taking a minute to review our app.
Love this app
Great app way easier than doing this manually
Great app for one way drivers (hikers)
Very easy app to use.