iSuper DVD Ripper - the best free DVD ripping software on Mac Store.
It will help you get ripped movies from your DVD collections, and enjoy them on iPhone, iPad and any other players! Fast, safe and in high quality!
Note: All DVD/Video rippers on Mac Store are allowed to rip un-encrypted DVDs only, iSuper DVD Ripper is no exception. If you need to rip protected DVDs, please contact our support for more information.
▶ Rip DVD to MP4/MOV/MKV/FLV/M4V, etc.
* Rip DVD video popular video formats
The fantastic Free DVD Ripper owns the powerful function to rip and convert homemade DVDs to MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, M4V and HD video like HD MP4, HD AVI, HD MKV, HD WMV, etc.
* Rip with unmatchable speed and incredible quality.
* Extract audio files from the movies on DVD and convert to AAC, AIFF, ALAC, MP3, M4A, and WAV, etc.
▶ Edit the video effect
* Adjust the video brightness, saturation, hue, contrast, etc.
* Cut and get a specific part of a movie by setting start time and time length or drag directly
* Merge several videos into one
* Add text/image watermark to the video
▶ User-friendly and easy-to-use
* Preview and snapshot
With a built-in player, this free DVD ripper shows you the obvious difference between the source and output video effect. When previewing, click the “Snapshot” button to capture your favorite video images and save them on your hard drive for later use.
* Easy to use and simple interface.
* Yes, it works with OS X El Capitan!
Need help? Please contact us via https://www.anymp4.com/app-store/contact.html and you will receive a reply within 24 hours.
1. We improved the DVD ripping speed and quaity.
2. Newly added feature - Screen Recording. With this feature, you can record the video/audio/operation on your Mac and save it in popular formats.
3. Newly added feature - Audio Track and subtitles. With this feature, you can add external audio tracks and subtitles to the video.
Ratings and Reviews
It worked fine.
I was little concerned before I download it because of some of reviews. Here is my review: 1) It dose not ask me pay. 2) It is still working even after ripping more than 2 titles. 3) It does not crash 4) I don’t know how fast it should be, but it takes about 10 min for 30 min long video. 5) If you want to load folder, you need to choose the ‘root’ folder which contains VIDEO_TS folder. If you don’t have this folder, you can make it then move your files into this folder.
Easy to use and FREE
I ignored all the negative comments and i’m glad i did. I had 3 homemade DVDs i need to convert for a client and this program made things fast and simple. I was able to convert both DVDs (each clip was about 15 minutes long and it only took about a minute on my 10 year old mac to convert it) and this app even made cutting down a 45 minute movie to a short 10 minute clip a breeze.
This app was fantastic for converting home movies! I would recommend it again.
Seems to get the job done but it’s slow
Unlike a lot of reviewers here, it worked fine for me. No crashes.
I will say, it looks absolutely atrocious on a retina screen. They’ve clearly not bothered to keep it up to date. But its free! What do you expect?
More significantly, it’s really slow. As in well over an hour for an hour long SD video. So I gave up and fell back to my old favorite, handbrake (also free). Under 30 minutes.
Handbrake, doesn’t give you an easy way to see previews, though. And the interface there is a little more geek friendly. So you have to decide for yourself what your thing is. If you have lots of time and like something simple. Here you go. If you want something a bit more robust; probably handbrake. But you’ll have to push through more of a learning curve over there.
Either way, I would suggest not spending money on the other options out there. There are good free options.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.