free Fast Poker Texas Hold 'Em - BA.net
By Jaime Garcia Ghirelli
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free Texas Hold 'Em Poker with four smart computer opponents.
Learn poker, or sharpen your skills with this fun app. Beautifully simple, fast playing, small app footprint.
No registration. No IAP.
This app will provide you with many hours of fun Texas Hold Em Poker!
Over 3 million users downloaded this app. Featured on Apple chart most popular Apps. AppBrain recommends it as great fun!
free Poker eBook - Detailed Rules - Texas Strategy
Texas Hold 'Em Poker - Quick Rules
- NOTE that player's bets are split when one or more players are "all-in".
- One player acts as dealer. This position is called the button and it rotates clockwise after every hand.
- The two players to the left of the dealer are the small blind and the big blind, respectively. They are the only players who have money in play before the cards are dealt.
- Every player receives two cards face down. These are hole cards.
- The first betting round begins with the player sitting immediately to the left of the big blind, and continues clockwise.
- When the first betting round is completed, three community cards are flipped face up on the table. This is called the flop.
- The second round of betting begins with the first remaining player seated to the left of the button. The betting resumes, clockwise.
- When the second round of betting is finished, a fourth community card is flipped face up on the table. This is called the turn.
- The third round of betting begins with the first remaining player sitting to the left of the button. The betting moves clockwise, with the bets doubling on the turn.
- When the third round of betting is over, a fifth community card is flipped face up on the table. This is called the river.
- The fourth round of betting starts with the first remaining player seated to the left of the button. The betting continues to move clockwise.
The App is free! Please rate and comment to help promotion and further development.
What's New in Version 34.0
No flashing lights, no load times, no gimmicks, no distractions, just pure, simple poker. Without all of the delays, you can play as quickly as you want and develop your strategy/style. You can play casually throughout the day, since you're not playing against other people and the game saves your progress for a limited time.
OK Texas Hold'em Game
This game is good if you're a beginner learning the rules. It's good if you're looking for a stable time-waster. If you're an advanced player looking for a challenge, you'll grow tired of this rather quickly. AI opponents are pretty predictable after a while. Not excellent, but not terrible, either.
Nice intro to Poker
I'm just learning the game of Poker. This app definitely helps me get a feel for it without any risk.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 20, 2016
- Version: 34.0
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jaime Garcia Ghirelli
- © ba.net 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.